New here!

alizit
alizit Posts: 3
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, I'm new here!
21 years old, don't do much but work..
I gained 7 kg (about 15 lb) during my army service (2 years of mandatory service:sick: ), I finished my service in July 2007, and since October I've been on a diet. My original pkan was to lose the 7 kg I've gained + 3 kg just fo fun. By the end of December I've lost 8 kg, and got stuck.
I eat healthy, but I let myself eat more than I ate between Oct. - Dec. so I don't gain and don't lose any weight.
I'm hoping the this site will help me get back to my plan, although, now I want to lose 5 more kg.

Replies

• alizit
    Hi, I'm new here!
    21 years old, don't do much but work..
    I gained 7 kg (about 15 lb) during my army service (2 years of mandatory service:sick: ), I finished my service in July 2007, and since October I've been on a diet. My original pkan was to lose the 7 kg I've gained + 3 kg just fo fun. By the end of December I've lost 8 kg, and got stuck.
    I eat healthy, but I let myself eat more than I ate between Oct. - Dec. so I don't gain and don't lose any weight.
    I'm hoping the this site will help me get back to my plan, although, now I want to lose 5 more kg.
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Welcome:flowerforyou: I think you will find this site very helpful to you, with plenty of support.:smile:
  • alizit
    :happy: Thank you
This discussion has been closed.