Eat clean/No alcohol challenge starts TODAY - Nov 21

Options
Who wants to join me? 30 days - until Dec 20.

Eating clean: Single ingredient foods. No processed crap. No added sugar. No alcohol.

I'm giving myself ONE cheat day: Thanksgiving of course! =)

Replies

• Josee76
    Josee76 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I'll join you.... but my thanksgiving has passed... I have a Christmas party on December 9th, that will be my cheat day :)
  • divadoll41
    Options
    I will! Let's start after thanksgiving.
  • michellep325
    michellep325 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in :happy:
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    Table sugar is a single ingredient food.
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I eat clean. Always have. :)

However, not giving up drinking....
  • russelljclarke
    russelljclarke Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I'd like to say I'm in, but that would be cheating as that's my lifestyle anyway. Good luck to you if you'e making the change, you'll never regret it!
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Im with Diva...can we start the day after Thanksgiving becasue I eat and drink on that day !
  • ElaineDianne70
    ElaineDianne70 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Table sugar is a single ingredient food.

That's true. But it's not allowed in this challenge, LOL
  • ElaineDianne70
    Options
    And I'm starting today. Those of you who want to start after Thanksgiving can do that if you want. =) Makes the first week a bit more tolerable since I can look forward to a glass of wine on Thursday.
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    You picked the wrong time to start such a challenge...I applaud you for doing it but there are some Moscatos and Parrot Bay I need to be re-acquainted with, not to mention sweet potato pies cause we all know black people don't eat pumpkin pie...lol.
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    You picked the wrong time to start such a challenge...I applaud you for doing it but there are some Moscatos and Parrot Bay I need to be re-acquainted with, not to mention sweet potato pies cause we all know black people don't eat pumpkin pie...lol.

Wait! Black people in my home state (MA) eat pumpkin pie. Maybe because Thanksgiving started here... hehehehe
  • ElaineDianne70
    Options

LOL!

There is always a reason to NOT start a lifestyle change. I am ready, regardless of the upcoming holidays. As I said, I will eat whatever I want on Thanksgiving. But that's it. =)
  • ElaineDianne70
    Options
    Day 1 so far:
    Eggs
    Protein shake
    Flaxseed
    Chicken
    Broccoli, cauliflower, carrots
    Raw almonds
    Apple
  • ElaineDianne70
    Options
    Day 2 complete. I didn't track today but I did yesterday: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/ElaineKatko?date=2011-11-21

Today I had: eggs, almonds, chicken, broccoli, cauliflower, apple, Larabar, blueberries, talapia and a tomato. Probably about the same calories, etc as yesterday.

Elaine