45 down, 100 to go!

Options

Replies

• benedict91
    benedict91 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Huge difference--you are just too hard on yourself. 45 lbs down is a huge success!
    Thank you for the motivation. I can't wait to celebrate my success!

12176377.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • fallenangelloves
    fallenangelloves Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I think you are doing great! Keep up e good work!
  • CheleLynn44
    CheleLynn44 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    You can SO see a difference!!! Way to go!! Keep going you are doing great!! So motivating, Thank YOU!!
  • CavewomanCoby
    CavewomanCoby Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, well done.

You should be very proud of yourself.
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Oh, there's a definate difference!! (Especially if those are the same shorts!) Be proud!! You are doing great!!
  • Ashlea82
    Ashlea82 Posts: 191
    Options
    I can definitely see the difference there, I can see your collar bones and your lower stomach is much smaller as is your waist well done and keep it up you should be very proud!
  • letsgolou
    letsgolou Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    great work keep it up...I see the difference in your body!
  • lauragoat
    lauragoat Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm seeing collarbones!!! Yeah!
  • msjeep
    msjeep Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Good work! I too see some of my own changes but mostly in the clothes. Still have a ways to go but am enjoying the journey.

6536475.png
  • fat2fitvic
    Options
    Congratulations! you have done a gr8 job; wish I could say I've lost 45lbs. but maybe in the very near future:) How tall are you? I'm 5'3 & I weigh 181lbs. My goal is to lose 60lbs. by April 2012. So far I'm down 3lbs. but still have a LONG way to go, but I'm determined to do it.Thanks for the pictures and the inspiration, keep up the good work.......................
  • nicoletw4841
    nicoletw4841 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I can certainly see the difference! Looking good! My aunt recently lost 150 lbs, and she said one of the things that realllly helped her was watching the Biggest Loser, because there are people on the show that are much bigger than her and I (and you!) doing more than we are and doing it harder! I just joined, but I'm happy I did. I hope I can get moving on a goal to losing weight in a healthy manner, and keeping it off! Good luck!
  • AshinAms
    AshinAms Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Well done! :) I can see a difference!
  • tsjourney
    tsjourney Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I can sooo see the difference! Congratulations! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • rae_mayer
    Options
    Congratulations! you have done a gr8 job; wish I could say I've lost 45lbs. but maybe in the very near future:) How tall are you? I'm 5'3 & I weigh 181lbs. My goal is to lose 60lbs. by April 2012. So far I'm down 3lbs. but still have a LONG way to go, but I'm determined to do it.Thanks for the pictures and the inspiration, keep up the good work.......................

I'm about 5'6" and around 250lbs right now. I too have a long way to go yet but this is the most progress I've had in awhile. Also, like I said, I'm definitely noticing in my clothes from last winter to now. It's a great feeling!
  • queenmegan
    Options
    I see a huge difference! I can also see your collar bones!! Congratulations and keep up the good work!

I just wanted to say how much I love your avatar!!!!
  • EbonyK
    EbonyK Posts: 92
    Options
    Wow, you are awesome!
  • madameduffay
    madameduffay Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference! Keep up the great work and thank you for sharing.
  • Elisirmon
    Elisirmon Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I see alot of differences especially around your shoulders and neck and waist line GREAT JOB losing 45lbs is alot and you should be proud of yourself. One of the hardest jobs you can do is to lose weight and your doing it grandly.
  • xprincessxjanetx
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference! Well done you, you're collarbones are so refined now! Bet you're dead proud of yourself hun

xxx
  • hbart500
    hbart500 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I can see a difference in your arms, legs, and stomach!! So overall everything. Keep up the great work. Congrats on the 45lbs down too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!