Hellloo everyone, im new!

Options
Hii,

Just thought i would pop a little post on - im new have been using the counter on my phone all week and love it. Its great to understand how much you can eat without realising.

Now i have all the girls i work with using it, our fridge has never been healthier!

Looking forward to losing a few pounds -

Be happy, Love L xx

Replies

• rockeraxXx
    Options
    WELCOME! You will love this site :) Personally, I have found a great group of friends here that keep me motivated! Feel free to add me ! -Rosalie-
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • MidwestGirlz
    MidwestGirlz Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site is fantastic - and a great support for those that use it. Feel free to "friend" me if you want!
  • lauragilbertson86
    Options
    Wow - my gosh you have both done so well. Thats so motivational. Really glad i came online to have a look.

Thank You x
  • Valleybabe69
    Valleybabe69 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey I am new here too!!!
    I have tried so many different diets and this is working quite well for me :)

So Happy I found it!!

12576950.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • gixy72
    gixy72 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome to MFP, i would be totaly lost without this by now, feel free to add me if you want more friends on here
  • ShelbyLB
    ShelbyLB Posts: 431
    Options
    WELCOME!! This site is amay-zing....you will find all the support you need.....GOOD LUCK!! :D
  • FindingMyself239
    Options
    you and everyone else feel free 2 add me:] i have met the best support group of friends on here their my life savers:] to everyone good luck,stay postive n focus:]
  • packerfan1
    packerfan1 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me if you like:)