bloating and weight gain before period?

Options
just wondering do any of you females get where ur tummy feels swollen and u put ona bit of weight at the time of the month?

Replies

• WoWmamaErin
    WoWmamaErin Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I get a bloated feeling. Then I also put on a pound or two but then a couple days later, I'll loose like3-4 lbs and be just under where I started before I gained. So it doesn't hinder my weight loss... just throws me for a loop when I see that I'm gaining... but I know it'll come off in a couple of days. It's just water weight.
  • hkd85
    hkd85 Posts: 3
    Options
    I definitely bloat up really bad and very flat for a week during exercise!
  • gixy72
    gixy72 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    oh yes anything from 3 to 7lb at TOM. fingers and feet are the worst for water retention. but i take some herbal tablets from the chemist and that helps
  • mrsc86
    mrsc86 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I definitely bloat! I can look 4 or 5 months pregnant sometimes!
  • miliser
    miliser Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    yep me too, and i get weird cravings if i dont take a multi V
  • karenp84
    karenp84 Posts: 119
    Options
    Me too i'm really bloated and i'm nearly 5 pounds heavier too so i'm not weighing myself for a while.
  • nikki_fro
    nikki_fro Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    ah I am hoping its that then...my weight is only a pound or 2 different but my stomach is bloated and feels even more flabby!
  • ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I get bloated and weigh anywhere from 3-5 lbs. heavier during this time. Funny you should bring it up as I weigh myself on Mondays and I knew when I weighed myself this morning it was going to be heavier because of TOM, but it's still disappointing when you see the number. It'll be down when I weigh next Monday though, so I try not to dwell on the number on the scale too much, but it's hard.

ETA: That ticker down there used to say 82 lbs. lost :ohwell: