Going on a Cruise in April!!!!!

Options
I need support...I am new to MFP!!!! I have lost quite a bit of weight on my own since December of 2010 and I have been struggling since July to lose more. I am going on a cruise in April of 2012 and would like to lose 30-35lbs by then. I need people to push me and get me to the point that I need to be!!!!!

Replies

• JPsFunkyMojo
    Options
    I am also going on a cruise in April, I'm so excited!!! If it's motivation you're looking for, I'd be more than happy to help with that.
  • Laurayinz
    Laurayinz Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    I'm going on one in June, and I'm starting to run out of steam! eeeeep!
  • 2012Kristin
    2012Kristin Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    You can totally do it!! And what better motivation than a cruise?!?

The 30DS we are doing will be a big help too.

5803058.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • mommymegz
    mommymegz Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am SUPER DUPER excited so ur right....it should be enough motivation...but u know that only lasts so long lol!!!!
  • mommymegz
    Options
    What cruise are u going on and where to?
  • jc1229
    jc1229 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    A cruise is a big motivater! I'm also thinking about going on a cruise in April, trying to talk a friend into it, instead of going to a resort. If you need some support add me, I can always use more friends to encourage me too! :happy:
  • angeleyes4643
    angeleyes4643 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm going on a cruise in February so I completely understand.
  • JPsFunkyMojo
    Options

I'm going on Carnival. From Miami, FL to Cozumel, Belize, Rotan, and Grand Cayman. This is my second cruise and I'm VERY excited to go back! Where are you going?
  • gixy72
    gixy72 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    wow what a wonderful insentive to lose weight, and welcome to MFP, add me too if your wanting support, i want to lose weight for a trip to the south of france in july on the bike
  • mommymegz
    Options

I'm going on Carnival. From Miami, FL to Cozumel, Belize, Rotan, and Grand Cayman. This is my second cruise and I'm VERY excited to go back! Where are you going?

The 15-22nd or something like that? I'm pretty sure this is the same one that I am going on as well!!!!!!
  • JPsFunkyMojo
    Options

The 15-22nd or something like that? I'm pretty sure this is the same one that I am going on as well!!!!!!

Whaaaat?? That's craziness!!! I haven't booked it yet, but it will either be that cruise on the Glory, or the one on the Liberty leaving on the 21st. We're leaning more towards the one on the 21st, just because it's a Sat-Sat cruise, but that could change at any time. Have you booked yours yet?
  • mommymegz
    Options

Whaaaat?? That's craziness!!! I haven't booked it yet, but it will either be that cruise on the Glory, or the one on the Liberty leaving on the 21st. We're leaning more towards the one on the 21st, just because it's a Sat-Sat cruise, but that could change at any time. Have you booked yours yet?

Yep we booked ours about a month ago... Its me and a girlfriend going down. We have a friend getting married that Sunday on the ship before we leave!!!
  • 3GKnight
    3GKnight Posts: 203
    Options
    Sounds like fun and good motivation in itself!

Friend me if you'd like to.
  • idahoprincess72
    idahoprincess72 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    The Glory and Liberty are both great! Liberty just got updated and remodeled. Be sure to do the cave tubing in Belize...so fun and interesting! We had a blast. And the snorkeling catamaran in Cozumel with beach time was fun. You'll enjoy it!
  • dianneb123
    Options
    I am going to Jamaica in early February. I am working hard to have a rockin' body for the trip. Looking for support.
  • liveinthemix
    liveinthemix Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! A cruise.. sounds fun!!
  • mommymegz
    Options
    I am going to Jamaica in early February. I am working hard to have a rockin' body for the trip. Looking for support.

Jamaica would be so much fun!!!! I wish my husband liked to travel!