looking for some friends

Options
Hey, I've been using MFP for about a month but I think my motivation is waning a bit so I'm looking for some friends to help the motivation factor especially with the diet.

Replies

• nasprewell
    nasprewell Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Welcome :) how is you diet going so far?
  • kellzroxs
    kellzroxs Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    have you tried any diet plans? i used weight watchers and lost 75 pounds in 9 months of course i also worked out 7 days a week, i fell off and went back to my old ways and gained 15/20 lbs , im started 30DS today to get back on track! but honestly weight watchers point system really does work if you follow it!
  • capergal
    capergal Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like....I find the more friends the better the motivation.
  • Dstny1957
    Dstny1957 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I did weight watchers too, and I really liked it. I lost 43 lbs, and then I did backslide some. My only problem was that they changed from points to pointsplus! I knew all my food and then they changed the formula. I have been figuring it out, but I also like the food log here. I try and fill it out first thing in the morning, planning out my day. That way I can work out more, or alter my lunch, etc a little. Feel free to add me as a friend. We are all in this together.
  • cmtyree2012
    cmtyree2012 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just joining ..my goal is to loose 40 pounds before I go to Italy in March. I do great until I get to Friday and then I just fall off the wagon. Does anyone else have this problem??
  • kellzroxs
    kellzroxs Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    yeah weight watchers is great and i dont even follow the new points plus i still have the book and chart from the old one and just use that it seems to still work great tho!
  • safetyguy71
    Options
    Welcome aboard. You can add me to your friends list, if you'd like.
  • TLooney321
    Options
    Feel Free to add me ill check in with your progress and encourage you.
  • davidwaterfield
    Options
    Hey wth a litle hard work this should work
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You came to the right place for motivation and support. Good luck to you.
  • aimsz
    aimsz Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined less than a week ago but I think seeing other people's status updates provides some motivation and accountability if you know you are going to go over your calories and it will be your status update. We can be friends if you like, I only have one!
  • chunsagirl01
    chunsagirl01 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I agree! I lost weight using this website before. I then got pregnant with my second child and now need to looseweight again! You can add me if you like. I find the more friends you have on here the better. Sadly, I didnt use the website much, so I dont have any friends any longer.
  • chunsagirl01
    Options
    Hi! I just joined less than a week ago but I think seeing other people's status updates provides some motivation and accountability if you know you are going to go over your calories and it will be your status update. We can be friends if you like, I only have one!

I need friends on here again! I do agree with you when I see my friends status' I get more motivation! Im going to add you if you dont mind!!
  • chunsagirl01
    Options
    Just joining ..my goal is to loose 40 pounds before I go to Italy in March. I do great until I get to Friday and then I just fall off the wagon. Does anyone else have this problem??

** Waives hand in the air**

I do sadly! I do AWESOME all week, then Friday hits and forget about it!