LIFETIME FITNESS

Options
Are there any Lifetime Fitness members out there? I'm contemplating changing gyms and Lifetime is new to my community. Please share your Lifetime experiences. It is a lot more money than my current gym but is it worth it to join?

Replies

• NINADETOX
    Options
    i love lifetime fitnessssss
  • OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I love Life Time!
  • shunkawakon
    shunkawakon Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I love my Lifetime!!! I am sooo motivated when I'm there, and all the free classes and benefits are amazing. My health insurance covers $20 of the club fees, so I only pay $30. I think its totally worth it. I am just not the small gym (never went when I was a member) nor a work-at-home type of person. I needed to be around other, motivated, gym people (even though I do not socialize when I'm there)
  • Msvalsworld
    Msvalsworld Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I love Lifetime fitness,it is fun for me and my daughter
  • Mommy23js
    Mommy23js Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I love it--There's only one in SoCal, but luckily its about 10 minutes from my house. Hugely expensive, but I love the atmosphere, and the machinery is always available, even during the busiest times.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Mommy23js wrote: »
    I love it--There's only one in SoCal, but luckily its about 10 minutes from my house. Hugely expensive, but I love the atmosphere, and the machinery is always available, even during the busiest times.

Well that one is not in San Diego or else I'd join it! It's by far the best gym I've belonged to.

• urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,323 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    <3
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    dropofhope wrote: »
    Are there any Lifetime Fitness members out there? I'm contemplating changing gyms and Lifetime is new to my community. Please share your Lifetime experiences. It is a lot more money than my current gym but is it worth it to join?

I just saw your location. I toured the one in Summerlin. Supernice. They have good instructors that I am familair with from other gyms. They send out mailers offering one week free all the time. I think cost is relative to how much you go and what is important to you at a gym. I think for me it would be a toss up between David Barton or Lifetime. I hear the jokes about Lifetime is like a day care center in the summer and not sure I'm a fan of that.

• yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Liftetime is really nice (my buddy brings me in on a guest pass a couple times a year to lift with him) but I can't justify spending more than double what I currently pay.