New to the Site!

hildee
hildee Posts: 2
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hello Everyone!
I am new to the site. I started working on losing weight a few months ago. I lost 20 and kept it off. Now I am back on track. I go to the gym quite a few times a week. I am wondering if anyone knows of a website or good information on a fitness plan. At least something to get me started. I usually do 30 min elliptical and 30 min treadmill. I really want to start running so I thought the treadmill would be good to start that. It is pretty cold here. I am larger though. And larger in other areas and find that causes me to stop running. I want to be able to get out in the morning and run when it get nicer. Maybe if I lose more I will lose in other areas. :laugh: I also want to incorporate weights into my workout schedule. i am looking for guidance. I don't want to have to pay for a personal trainer. Another thing. I am in my car all day. I am want to drink more water throughout the day any ideas on what i can do? I am starting to take my lunch so that I can eat that instead of going out. Ok I am so full of questions. LOL. I figure this is the perfect spot for it though.
Thank you,
Jen

Replies

• hildee
    hildee Posts: 2
    Hello Everyone!
    I am new to the site. I started working on losing weight a few months ago. I lost 20 and kept it off. Now I am back on track. I go to the gym quite a few times a week. I am wondering if anyone knows of a website or good information on a fitness plan. At least something to get me started. I usually do 30 min elliptical and 30 min treadmill. I really want to start running so I thought the treadmill would be good to start that. It is pretty cold here. I am larger though. And larger in other areas and find that causes me to stop running. I want to be able to get out in the morning and run when it get nicer. Maybe if I lose more I will lose in other areas. :laugh: I also want to incorporate weights into my workout schedule. i am looking for guidance. I don't want to have to pay for a personal trainer. Another thing. I am in my car all day. I am want to drink more water throughout the day any ideas on what i can do? I am starting to take my lunch so that I can eat that instead of going out. Ok I am so full of questions. LOL. I figure this is the perfect spot for it though.
    Thank you,
    Jen
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Welcome, there are alot of people who can help you. It sounds like you have a great start on a fitness plan and adding weight training will only add to it.

We are glad to have you here. Good luck:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.