What do you take?

Options
What vitamins/supplements do you take on a daily basis?

I take one a day energy..LOVE IT!!

Should i be taking anything else?

Replies

• buffjess
    buffjess Posts: 382
    Options
    What vitamins/supplements do you take on a daily basis?

I take one a day energy..LOVE IT!!

Should i be taking anything else?
  • naner
    naner Posts: 110
    Options
    I take fish oil,multi vitamin for her and calcium!
  • erlehmkuhle
    Options
    I agree to take a fish oil. I take all of the Advocare products, (they are my fight sponsors). I really like their Omegaplex (fish oil), Catalyst (enhances memory and balances metabolism), Thermoplus (weightloss product), O2 Gold (like having a 3rd lung). I've lost 52 pounds to date off of these products. I hope this helps. Let me know if you would like more info. I have pretty much mastered the nutrition labels.
  • km_jenn
    km_jenn Posts: 107
    Options
    I take 2 multi vitamens, 1000mg CLA, 2 calcium chews, 500mg L-carnitine, and fish oil.
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    I take nothing. Absolutely nothing. I mean besides 4 servings of veggies, 2 servings of fruit, 3 servings of carbs (ok, sometimes 4), 3 servings of dairy, and 4 servings of proteins every day. And I've never been in better shape, or felt better in my life.
  • MacMadame
    MacMadame Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I take:

2x Adult dose multi-vitamin (Centrum)
    1500 mg calcium citrate (3x a day, 500 mg at at time) - Citrical w/ Vit. D and Magnesium
    Benefiber with B-complex and folic acid
    50 mg Co-enzyme Q10
    3 Omega-3, 6, 9 fatty acids capsules (has flax seed oild, fish oil, etc.)

Then once a week I take 50,000 IU Vitamin D.

If I hadn't had WLS, I would only take 1000 mg calcium (instead of 1500) and 1 multi-vitamin (instead of 2). But I'd still take all the rest.
  • naner
    naner Posts: 110
    Options
    I take:

2x Adult dose multi-vitamin (Centrum)
    1500 mg calcium citrate (3x a day, 500 mg at at time) - Citrical w/ Vit. D and Magnesium
    Benefiber with B-complex and folic acid
    50 mg Co-enzyme Q10
    3 Omega-3, 6, 9 fatty acids capsules (has flax seed oild, fish oil, etc.)

Then once a week I take 50,000 IU Vitamin D.

If I hadn't had WLS, I would only take 1000 mg calcium (instead of 1500) and 1 multi-vitamin (instead of 2). But I'd still take all the rest.

What is WLS???
  • abs0830
    abs0830 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    WLS..I think it means Weight Loss Success.
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    The only thing I am taking now is a multivitamin and prenatal vitamin (i'm not pregnant but hear it does wonders for skin, hair, nails).
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    WLS...weight loss surgery

I take a prenatal vitamin since I'm breastfeeding. When I'm done nursing, I will add in either Flax or fish oil. I might do some Omega 6 too.
  • MacMadame
    MacMadame Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options

What is WLS???

Sorry, I'm used to posting on a board where everyone knows that one.

WLS = Weight loss surgery.

Because my stomach is smaller now, I have to take more multi-vitamins and calcium. There may be a day when I don't have to take the extra multi-vitamin, but I'll always have to take the extra calcium.
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    I take One a Day men's health formula, one tablet 5 times a week (at work, not on the weekends).
  • erlehmkuhle
    Options
    Sounds like the whole country should be taking a multi vitimin to build up our immune systems. That swine flu scares the crap out of me. I'm hoping it fades out real quick.
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Sounds like the whole country should be taking a multi vitimin to build up our immune systems. That swine flu scares the crap out of me. I'm hoping it fades out real quick.

Keep washing your hands! Time to be a little impolite and skip the handshake! :wink:

They just sent out an email from my school saying that a student has come down with it. ugh.