New to MFP, looking for support/friends

Options
2»

Replies

• lilxsillygrl
    lilxsillygrl Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of new to this and looking for support also. Please feel free to add me. =)
  • mrsvelasco
    Options
    floridapeachy: WOW!! 8 POUNDS IN TWO WEEKS, THATS AWESOME, keep up the good work, cause its workin :happy:
  • malachiemery
    Options
    I also just joined, and am looking for support. please add me, and we can help each other out. :)
  • mrsfortune
    mrsfortune Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I just began the program and so far so good...feel free to add me we can support each other.
  • Queen56
    Options
    Hi,

I started last Thursday too. My daughter lives in Atlanta and has been using MFP for 4 months, she has done so well. I thought I would give it a try. I did good for 3 days, but did not do well on Sunday because of Thanksgiving dinner at my church. I am back on track today, I plan to lose 8-10lb by Christmas.

Keep your eyes on the prize! Don't give up!
  • Misk813
    Misk813 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm also looking for supportive friends. Strength in numbers right?
  • pirokeys
    pirokeys Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello im new to MFP and with 150lb overweight. Lost about 2 lb the first week on the program. please add me.
  • heidimille
    heidimille Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    DROPPED OF FOR A WHILE...IM NOT NEW BUT I COULD DEF USE SOME FRIENDS :) I NEED ALL THE ENCOURAGEMENT I CAN GET~~~THANKS :)
  • subway_to_liz
    Options
    Hey Girl,
    I also just joined "for real" (i.e. the community) so feel free to add me! All support counts :)
  • tarahedov
    Options
    I'm new too. Found MFP through a roller derby sister, and tomorrow it'll be 2 weeks. I have tried lots of calorie logging systems and this is by far the most user friendly. I dropped 5 lbs the first week and 3 the next. Amazing what a little accountability can do!!!
    xoxo -tara
  • allaboutfamily
    allaboutfamily Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    just started 2 weeks ago and feel the same as you--add me if you'd like
    :smile:
  • jenbunnytm
    Options
    I'm really tough on myself and when I give advice/support, I'm a no b.s. person. If you would want someone like that to help you through then just add me!