Starting 30 Day Shred Tomorrow - Anyone wanna join

Options

Replies

• StormieL
    StormieL Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    you can totally budget 20 minutes into your day :)

so ladies who is going to start level 2 on Tuesday?
  • luhluhlaura
    luhluhlaura Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Sigh :( the weekend got to me again.
    It was really busy and my boyfriend and I went to this deli on sunday...they make the best cakes EVER.
    needless to say, I had a bad cheat day. and on top of it, I didn't even shred! I'm so so so disappointed in myself.

So overall I missed 2 days :( today I will most likely double up and shred twice (that will be DIFFICULT!) but the last day I did was day 7.
    I won't be starting L2 until Thursday.
  • StormieL
    Options
    Sigh :( the weekend got to me again.
    It was really busy and my boyfriend and I went to this deli on sunday...they make the best cakes EVER.
    needless to say, I had a bad cheat day. and on top of it, I didn't even shred! I'm so so so disappointed in myself.

So overall I missed 2 days :( today I will most likely double up and shred twice (that will be DIFFICULT!) but the last day I did was day 7.
    I won't be starting L2 until Thursday.

its insane how easy it is to fall off the wagon on the weekend when we are so much more busy during the week...
    I'm starting L2 tomorrow I'll let you know how it goes :-)
    Don't beat yourself up because you're totally getting right back in there.
  • luhluhlaura
    Options
    Thanks for the support stormiel! I swear this website is helping me change so much...and I've only been using it for a month or so. I'm glad we're here to support each other! And I'm looking forward to staying on track next weekend--I don't want to feel this disappointed in myself again. Let me know how L2 is tomorrow. WTG everybody! :)
  • StormieL
    Options
    alright....level 2 day one down. Positives... The jumping jacks are mostly gone. I'm not going to say negative because i don't want doing this work out to be a negative thing... But say hello to planking ladies. In all different ways your core probably never knew existed. :)
  • luhluhlaura
    Options
    Starting L2 tomorrow. I gave myself an extra day of L1. I'm scared to start L2! planking eek!
  • StormieL
    Options
    planking indeed :) good luck and well done moving on to level 2
  • journey_to_me
    journey_to_me Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Me! I started it yesterday though, so I'm a little late( ;^_^)/
  • luhluhlaura
    Options
    L2D1 down. L2 is hard!!! But not so hard that I want to give up. I'm so glad it's only 20 mins because if it was longer it would be discouraging lol. Good job everyone and welcome journey_to_me :)
  • getfit009
    getfit009 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies,

I am going to have to restart the 30dshred next week. I got back from camp last week and now I am sick and I will get the blood test results from the doctors next Monday so I will know whats going on then. You are all doing a fantastic effort, keep up the good work!!! I will re-join next week :D
  • luhluhlaura
    Options
    Sigh, missed another day :( I woke up feeling sick so I'm fighting off a cold. I think I'll be better by tomorrow though. L2D4 tomorrow.
  • StormieL
    Options
    Sigh, missed another day :( I woke up feeling sick so I'm fighting off a cold. I think I'll be better by tomorrow though. L2D4 tomorrow.

You can do this :) Feel better soon and get back on it
  • luhluhlaura
    Options
    tomorrow will mark my halfway point in the program and I'm feeling stronger and more toned...but I wish someone else would notice. :( My boyfriend hasn't noticed at all, and neither has the SCALE. UGH. I know it's still early to expect any dramatic results, so maybe after L3 it will be more visible. But at least I'M noticing something.
  • Little_Ms_
    Options
    I've timed it and with the warm up and cool down it's 27 mins!
    You can't say we aren't losing calories with the warm ups.
    1 minute in to level 2 and we are doing jumping jacks!!!
  • KrystaChelle
    Options
    ive had it for a month or so now and havent started it yet.... Im thinking tomorrow is a GREAT day to start! Im in :)
  • Laineegrrl
    Laineegrrl Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm not ready for level two yet :/
  • Laineegrrl
    Laineegrrl Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    BUT I love level one. It really works me.
  • StormieL
    Options
    hi all,
    i was just wondering where everyone is at with this. We should be doing day 23 today....
    I say should because sometimes life isn't that easy. I just finished day 19 which means my last day will be December 8th. I'm doing level two which i quite like. I'm going to look at level 3 and see how i feel but since I'm just getting through squat thrusts and plank jacks and still not doing the oblique twists I'll probably stay on level 2.
    Wherever you are in the countdown i think you're all amazing and i love that we're doing it together.
    Good luck with the final bit!
  • luhluhlaura
    Options
    Gosh level 2 has been killer! I never knew I could sweat so much in a 20 minute period. I feel much stronger but with thanksgiving and all I missed another couple days. I think tonight will be L2D7 for me...but I think I'll give myself a few extra days of L2. I'm building my strength and I think I need those few extra workouts to prepare myself for L3. good job stormie and everyone else!!
  • luhluhlaura
    Options
    It's crazy how life can so easily get in the way of a 30 minute workout -___- gosh! Finals are coming up, and I somehow injured my knee ): I don't know what's wrong with it but coming out of a squat really hurts. Hopefully it feels better soon because I decided to take today and yesterday off but I know I'll feel awful if I let it go on for longer than that. I gave myself a few extra days of L2, and also missed a couple of days, so I am planning to begin L3 tomorrow.

How are you doing with the program stormie?