Hey everyone! I'm a ship-jumper from LoseIt :)

Options
Hey there, my name is Vikki and i'm 18. I've been a little up and down with my weight for the past couple of years, i did Weightwatchers and then gained all the weight back... I joined a gym and then gained all the weight back... But then i found LoseIt and i think i've found the formula that works for me! I got a little sick of that website, so i'm here now to try out MyFitnessPal, and so far it's looking pretty superior. Feel free to add me as a friend, i'd love to have some support over the next few months :D

Replies

• alibreasy
    alibreasy Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Welcome Vicki! You will find this site is one awesome motivator! Sold strap up and hold on for the ride :-) Best of luck to you!
  • DeBiKin
    DeBiKin Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! You're just in time for the holidays :happy:
    If you are anything like me, you will LOVE MFP!!! :heart:
    It's a great site to get motivated, to motivate, to learn and make friends all while getting healthier.:laugh:
  • vikkilo21
    Options
    Thank you for being so welcoming! It's amazing to see how much weight the both of you have lost!
  • DeBiKin
    DeBiKin Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    It feels amazing too :happy:
    I'm sure you know it didn't happen overnight. :ohwell:
    This was your first post and with only two responses, you haven't experienced the full support of MFP yet...
    With your original post being later at night, It 'cycled through' the notifications (letting people know you posted then letting people know about the next posts). while a lot of people were asleep, so a LOT of people missed it.
    When you post during the day, you get a massive response :happy:
    Have great day.
    :flowerforyou: