Lea Michele kicked my butt - and for those with no time

Options
I earned the 1000 minutes reward in Nike Training Club, which is a "special" Lea Michele 15 minutes workout. Example here: http://www.nike.com/nikewomen/features/leamichele?locale=en_US
Well, for the last week or 2 I have been walking instead of Nike Training Club (which is cardio+strength), and a little procrastination, maybe the euphoria of losing a whopping 4 pounds :) . Today I decide to go back to NTC and try her workout. I say to myself "15 minutes! HA! After this I will do 30 minutes of regular training and make it my usual 45. What kind of a workout is in 15 minutes?". Well, 8 minutes later, I was almost fighting for my life! This workout kicked my butt so bad!!!!!!! I am so worn out right now, I cannot even change my workout clothes!!!! No wonder the reward is at 1000 minutes, consider all that time as practice for endurance! So for those of you who have "no time" to exercise, these 15 minutes will make it count!

PS: I like these little workout rewards, gives you some variety and challenges your body in a different way. Getting nice abs with this little free app :)

Replies

• MelC2564
    MelC2564 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I LOVE LEA! I didn't know she had workouts, but I am totally getting into this just so I can see it :P
  • mmhenry28
    mmhenry28 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Oh I love the look of this app. im going to give it a go.
  • idiocracy
    idiocracy Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I love it!!!! Look at my pictures. I NEVER had those muscles. And that is an older picture, I will take an updated one with my abs too. Not to mention cellulite on my legs is disappearing! NTC is what I did 99% of the time. It's great!!!!!
  • elysecea
    elysecea Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Ummm ...sorry to sound like a complete and total idiot...but isnt Lea Michele the singing girl from glee?????
  • idiocracy
    idiocracy Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Ummm ...sorry to sound like a complete and total idiot...but isnt Lea Michele the singing girl from glee?????
    Yes, she is. Nike trainers developed a workout specifically for her, so she states when the workout begins. She said she uses this workout before an event, it's complete...and that I'll feel the burn tomorrow :))))))))))
  • elysecea
    elysecea Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Yes, she is. Nike trainers developed a workout specifically for her, so she states when the workout begins. She said she uses this workout before an event, it's complete...and that I'll feel the burn tomorrow :))))))))))
    Ok so after I wrote that I googled it!! I saw a bit of her workout on you tube. Looks awesome!!! I love stuff like that! Thanks for sharing, I just thought there was another trainer or something with the same name LOL. I just didnt associate her with nike .
  • marialerondon
    marialerondon Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm wo'ing out with this app 4x a week, and I'm looking for some pics before and after using it. If you don't mind to share them with me?
    I can show you my before and after pics with the 30days shred that I loved by the way. But I got bored and like better the NTC app.
  • maaadde
    maaadde Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    She's great. Do you do the exercises at home?
  • puckleberryrachelandpuck
    Options
    I'm Lea Michele the real one
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Dammit, stoopid zombie thread bumped by stoopid troll.