AMAZING!!

Options
timbotina
timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
I started my journey about 1y8m ago. ..When I started I weighed about 230lbs....I was a "big" girl wearing size 20 pants and xl to 1x shirts. NEVER!!!! would I have imagined I would be 168 lbs by using this site and keeping it OFF!!!! Lately a lot of people have been saying how good I look but yesturday I had a couple people who didn't know me call me "SKINNY" can you BELIEVE IT!!!! I have NEVER been called SKINNY. They didn't know who I was before, nice to hear----AMAZING moment for me!!:blushing:

Replies

• khc14
    khc14 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    woo hoo! i long for the day i'm called skinny - congrats!
  • Ericgunner
    Options
    What a fantastic journey well done enjoy the praise keep it up.
  • chrissi_k
    chrissi_k Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to what you have achieved, you can truly be proud of yourself and I can only guess how good it felt to be scalled skinny. :)
  • pdan86
    pdan86 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrads! I hope to achieve the same... in some time! ;)
  • bexxgirl
    bexxgirl Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    What an amazing feeling that must be. You look fantastic - so beautiful! (Great cleavage, too!) : )
  • lorna1002
    lorna1002 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    That's great, you should be very proud of yourself :happy:
  • chnkydnknmomma
    Options
    fantastic!
  • BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    Aw Tina I'm so happy for and proud of you!!
  • xprincessxjanetx
    Options
    wow what a confidence boost that must have been for you! You deserve it hunny, well done! I cannot wait until people say the same about me again. It's been a loooooooooong time

xxx
  • rymattsmom
    rymattsmom Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    you are such an inspiration to many many of us here Tina. Thanks for all u do for us also. You have come a long way, and i am glad we were able to do this somewhat together. funny, my gyno called my skinny yesterday too, i was like, what? me? who? its hard, but i try to take the compliments and run, which is easier than it sounds, ha?

congrats to you lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    You've done an amazing job! As one of your MFP Friends, I am so PROUD of you!!
  • ignatiusreilly
    ignatiusreilly Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Good for you -- you look amazing! Great job!
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I started my journey about 1y8m ago. ..When I started I weighed about 230lbs....I was a "big" girl wearing size 20 pants and xl to 1x shirts. NEVER!!!! would I have imagined I would be 168 lbs by using this site and keeping it OFF!!!! Lately a lot of people have been saying how good I look but yesturday I had a couple people who didn't know me call me "SKINNY" can you BELIEVE IT!!!! I have NEVER been called SKINNY. They didn't know who I was before, nice to hear----AMAZING moment for me!!:blushing:

Congrats on the journey.

But......Who you were before? Not the same person inside? :(
  • TexasDarling09
    TexasDarling09 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. I hope I get to that day (or at least a similar day) int he future.
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the kind statements and @ Elissa...I just meant that total strangers didn't know who I was...I am still the same person on the inside....Have ALWAYS been a happy person...Just the outside matches now!!....

Have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving all!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!