30 day shred

Options
Hi i'm on day 3 of 30 day shred! anyone have any ideas what i should put down for cals burned during these workouts? also do i have to combine a special diet with it at all or just normal healthy eating?
thanks

Replies

• 1a1a
    1a1a Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    20 minutes of circuit training should do it.

Eat within your macros, eat back your exercise cals, good luck, be strong.
  • Having luke warm water + 1 tsp fresh honey + half lemon in the mornings in empty stomach for 2 to 3 months helps.
    See link below for more details:
    http://www.benefits-of-honey.com/honey-and-lemon.html
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Im on day 7 level 1, I dont ache anymore lol. Im going to start level 2 next week. I log as circuit training. Hope you get results from it x
  • wendiekins
    Options
    Most peeps log it as circuit training but I log mine as aerobics general, as I like to underestimate the cals burnt on MFP just in case theyre not right as I eat all my exercise cals back and dont want to overeat uneccessarily. The only truly accurate way to record them is if you got yourself a Heart Rate Monitor.

Good luck with your shredding :D but remember its not supposed to be done 30 days in a row, so have a day off maybe once or twice a week and let your muscles rest/heal and you are more likely to complete it x
  • bigbugboo
    Options
    Circuit training, and it's 26 mins from the beginning of the warmups to the last stretch.
  • spiceshirl
    Options
    Hi my HRM (Polar FT7), records it as 225 Calories for the length of exercise including cool down. Hope that helps
  • wendiekins
    Options
    Hi my HRM (Polar FT7), records it as 225 Calories for the length of exercise including cool down. Hope that helps

As each persons cal burn would be diferent depending on height/weight, how does this compare with the figure that MFP says it'd be for you if you logged it as circuit training? I'm interested to know if theres much difference... thanx
  • vikki2003
    Options
    wow thanks for response, will log it now! :)