What does fat taste like?

Options
Yakisoba
Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
Warning.. this might get a little weird.

I used to love pork fat when I was younger. I'd eat it any chance I got. Extra marbling on that steak? Perfect.

Even wonder what your own fat tastes like (NOT IN A CANNIBALISTIC WAY). Pork, chicken, beef? Does it depend on what you eat? If you eat a lot of avocados, will your fat taste like avocado? >_> I hear that humans taste like cows.

Wow.. I just realized how gross I sound.

Replies

• snhamilton
    snhamilton Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I really hope no one knows the answer to this question........ o.O
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I really hope no one knows the answer to this question........ o.O

Me too.. It's more like speculation.
  • rvosa
    rvosa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've heard we most closely resemble pork, which is why many firemen have an aversion towards cracklings.
  • lisaisso
    lisaisso Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    i hope we don't get stranded on an island together.
    you could eat for weeks. :laugh:
  • TitanianEternal
    Options
    i think the flavor would change according to the diet, i mean i have eatin alot of different animals (not including humans lol) but like cows that eat only grass taste different than cows that eat grains or other food provided by the farmer, or deers that eat corn taste different than wild deer that eat grass and their natural diet.

but in short......What does fat taste like? ..delicious!

pork fat rules i love nothing more than bacon, and ill cook everyhting in bacon grease if i could.
  • TitanianEternal
    Options
    oops stupid lagg repost
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I've heard we most closely resemble pork, which is why many firemen have an aversion towards cracklings.

I have also heard we were like pork...:sick:
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options

I used to love pork fat when I was younger. I'd eat it any chance I got. Extra marbling on that steak? Perfect.

Even wonder what your own fat tastes like (NOT IN A CANNIBALISTIC WAY). Pork, chicken, beef? Does it depend on what you eat? If you eat a lot of avocados, will your fat taste like avocado? >_> I hear that humans taste like cows.

Is your real name Hannibal...Hannibal Lecter? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Just in case we ever end up on that island... I taste nothing like bacon. Nothing at all.
  • TitanianEternal
    Options
    oops stupid lagg repost
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Mine tastes like the crackling on roast belly pork, though you have to score my tummy fat and rub me with sea salt before baking me in the sun to get properly crunchy.
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options

I've heard this too, since many of us are omnivores, as are pigs. I've also heard bear meat... also an omnivore, so it would make sense. Just don't eat human brain unless you want Kuru!
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    What you eat would probably change your flavor, but I'm thinking more in the way that someone that eats fresh foods would taste better than someone that lives off highly processed fatty things.

I would like to believe that I taste delicious!
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    i hope we don't get stranded on an island together.
    you could eat for weeks. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • peteb79
    peteb79 Posts: 386
    Options
    I am bookmarking this thread....... not because it's interesting... but because I think it will help deal with cravings. Any time I feel hungry I'll just pull up this thread and I don't think i will be able to eat for a while .. lol
  • TheAncientMariner
    TheAncientMariner Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    We taste like chocolate drizzled with caramel on top of rainbows with a healthy dollop of pony smiles!
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    Genetically, we're most closely related to pigs.
  • LethaSue
    LethaSue Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I am thinking it has alot to do with what you eat. Cows eat grass, we don't (although we might be alot happier and less fat if we did,unless we got the munchies). Things we graze on are not the same. Pigs will eat everything like we do, so I bet it is going to be more like Pigs. It's all flesh to a vegetarian, maybe a grosser form, but still flesh.
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options

Yet you still pushed the green button to post it. Bwahahahaha!!! and Double Dog EWWWW!!!!!
  • tcdawley78
    tcdawley78 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Just in case we ever end up on that island... I taste nothing like bacon. Nothing at all.
    Lmao