Low sugar energy bars?

Slugsasarus
Slugsasarus Posts: 76 Member
edited October 5 in Food and Nutrition
Hey everyone!

Does anybody know of any low sugar energy bars? I'm always on the go - leave the house at 7:30 in the morning and usually don't get back till 10 or 11 if I'm lucky. A lot of my quick meals happen while I'm driving, so energy bars are usually the easiest and quickest solution. However, (I know this is a big DUH but) most of them are loaded with sugar. Does anyone know of any low sugar energy bars? Or anything else that would be easy to eat while driving?

Thanks!!

Replies

• emgs52
    emgs52 Posts: 67 Member
    Think thin bars there amazing to
  • melvac
    melvac Posts: 333 Member
    Adkins has a lot of low carb bars
  • jkleman79
    jkleman79 Posts: 706 Member
    I use Pure Protein ones they are 20 grams of protein and 2 grams of sugar. =0) The dark chocolate ones are well AMAZING!!! They cost around 7.50 for a box of 6
  • I use Pure Protein ones they are 20 grams of protein and 2 grams of sugar. =0) The dark chocolate ones are well AMAZING!!! They cost around 7.50 for a box of 6

I ditto the Pure Protein bars! Low sugar and low in carbs. A perfect combo for me!
  • akaChuck
    akaChuck Posts: 233 Member
    I use Pure Protein ones they are 20 grams of protein and 2 grams of sugar. =0) The dark chocolate ones are well AMAZING!!! They cost around 7.50 for a box of 6

Agreed! I usually buy the S'mores flavor
  • kent4j
    kent4j Posts: 391 Member
    Detour Low Sugar Protein bars are really good. 3 gr of sugar, 170 calories, 15 gr protein. I get them at BJs wholesale club.
  • Rocking_Robin
    Rocking_Robin Posts: 238 Member
    Bump... I am looking for low sugar bars too, can't wait to see the answers
  • Slugsasarus

Oooh! Awesome sugar to protein ratio! Thanks! Where do you get them??
  • jkleman79
    jkleman79 Posts: 706 Member

Oooh! Awesome sugar to protein ratio! Thanks! Where do you get them??

I buy mine at Kroger
  • Slugsasarus
    Thanks, I got a box at lunch...much better on the sugar!
This discussion has been closed.