on day 2

Options
day 2 not going bad but not as good as day 1!!
n
Need help with this motivation and getting to grips with how this all works!!

Add me please peeps and guide me through!!

Replies

• dgkoz
    dgkoz Posts: 5
    Options
    You can do this! Is it easy? No. Try to keep lots of fruit around to snack on. That way, even if you over eat it will be with food that your body will burn off easier than with sweets.
  • doornumber03
    doornumber03 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    The hard part is defintely the start....soon it's just a way of life and you look forward to the exercising....trust me, i went from wanting to sit on the couch to wanting to be on spin bike....if i can do it, anyone can!. Please feel free to add me on as a friend.
  • Christinne8
    Options
    I have been here for a few weeks now, doing ok. I do go to the gym and on Thursdays my daughter and I deliver the papers, therefore I log that in as brisk walk exercise. If and when you get hungry and it's at night, go to bed, don't eat. That's my problem, I get hungry at night. Most of all never give up.:smile:
  • nileighttig
    nileighttig Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    The hardest part is actually starting - and you have already done that so feel proud of yourself! Hang on in there and i'll see you on day 3. I'll send you a request now x
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Look at your eating habits and make small changes... here are some tips

For example:
    if you ate big portions - start reducing them

if you drink a lot of fizzy drinks - then cut it down to only one a day.... then none or diet

Reduce the amount of 'bad' carbs in each meal by adding more vegetables.... in fact make sure you have leafy green vegetables at least once a day

Up your protein.... always have protein in every meal.... including breakfast

Remember the 80/20 rule.... following good habits 80% of the time and allowing yourself to be a bit relaxed 20% of the time
  • 20More
    20More Posts: 45
    Options
    You can add me as a friend! I got motivated after talking to a MFP member and got hooked right away. Being able to track as I eat and exercise keeps me (mostly) on track. If I slip, it gets me there again. I have learned to not eat all my calories that I earn exercising and I have not been feeling hungry!! Reading what others say is also very motivating!