As I'm Loosing Weight, I am Loosing my Boobs :'(
This Make Me Sad Haha
After Loosing all my weight.
I may need a boob Job haha

Replies

• twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    I think we all go through that! I can't necessarily say I'm losing them, so much as they're headed South for the winter. :laugh:
  • kimletton11
    kimletton11 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    haha...yep. I always say that if my boobs leave with my weight then I will definitely need a boob job :)
  • MoneySavingLisa
    Options
    I haven't lost much weight yet, but I know from past experience losing weight that my bra size went down A LOT. When I started gaining weight, I was a 36B. I'm now almost D but I want to lose the weight! Hard to keep buying bras with weight gain LOL.
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    After breastfeeding and losing all my baby weight plus another 20 pounds, I have NOTHING anymore. And yes, I will be getting a boob job before I turn 3-5.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Is it bad that I don't want to lose too much weight because I'm afraid my boobs will go with it!? LOL
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    My poor, poor little angels.. they are very sad. Weight loss and breast feeding have not been kind to them. Thankfully, my husband is more of a butt man! I've got more than my fair share in the area. :laugh:
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    i have thought about a boob job too, as I feel like my boobs don't match up with the rest of my body. That wouldn't happen for a few years down the road though!
  • LeighYan91
    Options
    I doubt I'll ever get a boob Job, Just Wishful Thinking HA