uk weather

Options
tonilizzy88
tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
anyone know when we r ment to be getting snow??? i live in south wales and i must admitt its FREEZING here im wearing 2 jumpers indoors lol.

any ideas?

Replies

• Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    apparently temperatures are meant to drop for us tonight but no news of snow yet...we were meant to in october but they obv. got that wrong lol

xxx
  • dcmat
    dcmat Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Scotland
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Never in my part of the world...lovely
  • Dellie22
    Dellie22 Posts: 167
    Options
    I'm in Lincolnshire and there's reports of snow by the end of the week .
  • littlemissshowoff
    Options
    I'm in Scotland. So far it seems ok here. Just checked the met office website and although it's going to get colder over the weekend, there's no sign of snow yet.
  • Brianfit50
    Options
    Certainly cold enough for snow , just hoping it isn't like last winter:noway:
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I'm in North Yorkshire. Still quite mild here but there's been a definite drop in temperature in the last two days!!! Just hoping it doesn't snow before my birthday again, I will not be impressed... Last year is the first time it had ever done that in my memory anyway. :)
  • Ant_M76
    Ant_M76 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    The later the better! Although, as I now have a Mountain bike, I will enjoy attempting to ride in on it (wouldn't even contemplate it, on a road bike).
  • Diggy2011
    Diggy2011 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I just heard that its gonna get alot colder
  • Jacquibennett
    Jacquibennett Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I love snow, and can't wait for it!! Don't get enough for my liking, I would gladly move to Alaska (currently live in Bromley, Kent). :smile: