Hello everyone Im new to MFP

Options
Hi my name is Tasha, I'm new to myfitnesspal. My lovely little sister introduced me to this.

I'm happy with myself for actually making an effort to lose some weight after having my second child who is now 6months old.

Previously I have been on a number of different diets and weight lost programs and even taken weight lost pills as well over the years. My weight has been up and down over the past 8 years. I have been a size 14 to size 24 I'm now currently a size 20-22.

I feel like i need to be very small to be happy with myself but I'm aiming for size 14-16, I love having curves and don't feel that I would look healthy being any smaller than that.

I do find it hard doing this by myself, I don't feel very confident going to the gym by myself but I'm trying to get over it and stay focus.

I would love to loose weight just so my back, my knees stop hurting me. I'm only 29 and i shouldn't be feeling this way plus I need to have more energy for my kids.

Thank you for reading and I wish you all the very best with your goals.

Take Care x

Replies

• melvac
    melvac Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP, hang in there lots osupport and encouragement here:smile:
  • charmainecurrie
    Options
    welcome
    this is an amazing site
    feel free to add me:)
    good luck!
  • Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group. I've found it very helpful just keeping track of my food. I hope that you have a wonderful experience here. ENJOY!!!! Feel free to add me. if you'd like.....

12117749.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • dianeellen2
    dianeellen2 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Hi - you are very welcome to add me - the support on here is great - dont under estimate the power of having loads of friends on here - it really helps

Diane
  • nishababy77
    nishababy77 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welcome, sis! You are amazing and i'm so happy you're doing this with me. You are going to do wonderfully.
  • LovinBlackAngel
    Options
    Thank you Sis love you loads x
  • LovinBlackAngel
    Options
    Thank you all for your words of encouragement.