Hello from the new girl!

Options
Hello everyone! I am new to this site. Actually not so much. I started it a couple months ago but never used it. I am now serious about tracking my food and exercise and this is just a best tool out there to do it! I am looking to lose about 20 pounds and I've given myself until end of July - which is when i go on vacation to DR!

So wish me luck, and pass on any advice you have!! Thanks!

Replies

• rubynah
    rubynah Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am new to this site. Actually not so much. I started it a couple months ago but never used it. I am now serious about tracking my food and exercise and this is just a best tool out there to do it! I am looking to lose about 20 pounds and I've given myself until end of July - which is when i go on vacation to DR!

So wish me luck, and pass on any advice you have!! Thanks!
  • clothestoburn
    clothestoburn Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome. I'm fairly new too! I love the ease of recording on this site, that has helped me alot.
    Good Luck!:smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    You can do it!