Hello

Options
Hi! my name is Tracy and I have tried everything too lose weight and thought this site looked like it might be helpful. I have an underactive thyroid and struggle to keep the weight down but nearing 40 I am more determined than ever .

Replies

• tm666uk
    tm666uk Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi! my name is Tracy and I have tried everything too lose weight and thought this site looked like it might be helpful. I have an underactive thyroid and struggle to keep the weight down but nearing 40 I am more determined than ever .
  • persistentyetflexible
    Options
    Hello, I am new to this site and just looking around..I keep track of my own calories and workout, but on my own excel sheet...but I was just looking to see if there were helpful tools online
  • Rottiemama
    Options
    Welcome, welcome, welcome!! I joined about 20 minutes ago... good luck in your journey to better health. I was stunned at the immediate amount of support I received. WE are all here for you.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: