NEWBIE - HI! I'm Donna

Options
I'm looking for friends for guidance and inspiration while I lose that last ten stubborn pounds. :flowerforyou: Feel free to stop by and say hello. Good luck in your weightloss and I hope you all do well through the holidays. God bless! Donna

Oh, my profile pic is actual my halloween costume. I'm a Marilyn Monroe- wanna have her body someday dreamer. I keep her picture in my bedroom for inspiration. Its all about focus focus focus......It does keep me focused on exercise and healthy living.

Replies

• dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    I certainly wouldn't say my wife had any weight to lose, but she started Cathe Fredrich(SP?) and she looks even more awesome than before. She changes her workouts all the time. Cathe has many different ones.
  • rlv2680
    rlv2680 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Hi, i am on the last 10 lbs as well. what do you do for workouts?
  • LalLewis
    Options
    Hi Donna! Welcome to the club!!
    You look lovely on your pic - how much have you lost up till now? The last ten pounds, they say, are the hardest to lose - but it will be a long time until I get down to my last 10!! LOL
    I'm in the UK, and its hard to diet here when the weather is bad - nothing to go out for!
    BTW, your inspiration Marylin Munroe was actually a US size 18 (UK size 16) but she WAS goreous! nothing wrong with a few curves as long as they are in proportion huh?
    :Happy thanksgiving
    Lal
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Hello Donna!

Welcome to the forums, and I hope you enjoy your stay!