any momma's

Options
I need some more friends and inspiring people especially people with kids because it's hard to stay motivated with kids!

I work 4 days a week, am in college and have a family so quick easy work outs are best for me and simple recipes.

I wanna share my tips and tricks as well.

add me!

Replies

• JoleneCooper
    JoleneCooper Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I am! I'd love to get to know your tips and tricks!
    I work in an office with 7 girls and 1/2 of us are on a diet so I've got some tips and some good fast workouts too that I don't mind sharing.
  • hperowl
    hperowl Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me! I'm a mom of 4 and trying to find time (or energy) to workout is tough! Any motivation I can get is always a bonus! Welcome!!
  • nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    pick me!!!! :)
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I'm a single mom with a four year old....and there just isn't enough time in the day!
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Another Mum of 4 here, I don't lack motivation I just need Mrs Doubtfire to move in with me! I have a 4 year old and 3x3year old daughters. Simply here trying to make them proud. Good luck with your weight loss journey and I can help with recipie ideas. Tip number one; invest in a crock pot, saving my life one family meal at a time!
  • kya101
    kya101 Posts: 37
    Options
    I have a 2 year old and run a home day care, I know all about not having time!!! add me if you like!!!!
  • chicnsweet83
    Options
    I'm also a single mom & I have a 7yr old son; I work two jobs at 60-70 hours a week...finding time to eat or work out just hasn't happened in awhile. Feel free to add me if you like! I know I could use more tips on how to eat healthy and take care of myself.
  • 4thehardman
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8fbHpttc5A

We could always try this............
  • apeecaleb
    apeecaleb Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Another Mum of 4 here, I don't lack motivation I just need Mrs Doubtfire to move in with me! I have a 4 year old and 3x3year old daughters. Simply here trying to make them proud. Good luck with your weight loss journey and I can help with recipie ideas. Tip number one; invest in a crock pot, saving my life one family meal at a time!

Your kids are sooooo sweet, the picture on your ticker is super cute!!!!
  • MiNiMoNkI
    MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Hi, i have a 10 year old son and also the gaurdian of my 17 year old sister, my son usually does the shred with me and dad, he is very energetic, its great. Its good hes old enough to make himself busy when i want to exercise at other times, i Also work full time and live a hectic life!!! Feel free to add me x
  • 4thehardman
    Options

Your kids are sooooo sweet, the picture on your ticker is super cute!!!!

Thanks, they are pretty good girls. You kids look super cute too! I love autumn when its all knitted hats and crunchy leaves!
  • darlajean2382
    darlajean2382 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I need more friends too; anyone feel free to add me! I have a 22 month old and a 10 year old step son. I'm a full time teacher and try to squeeze workouts in before anyone gets up in the morning. I'd love some more motivational friends, and I'll do my best to cheer you on as well!
  • Nmama
    Nmama Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I have 3 kids....its always a challenge eating healthy with kids around!
  • joshanti81
    joshanti81 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    add me I have 5 and my step son lives with me too that's 6!! I totally understand!
  • ChrystenMB
    Options
    I am open for new friends! I have a 2 year old little boy and I work full time at a university. I was trying to get my masters, but it is so hard to do all of it. One step at a time!
  • Jonna13
    Jonna13 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Added you!
  • iheartyarn
    iheartyarn Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too, i am a mama of 3 and i go to school full time.

as far as simple workouts i bike to and from school! and then i am trying to get into my groove of doing the 30 DS on my days off!
  • bmwaa
    bmwaa Posts: 7
    Options
    I have 3 kids and find it hard to find time also. I have some Denise Austin 10 minute work outs and a 500 calorie 45 minute work out on dvd's. So I try to do that while the kids are napping. I am a stay at home mom though and I home school so my kids are always with me. I just recently joined a gym and the kids can play at the gym while I walk/run on the elevated track over the gym that really helps!
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I would love to have some healthy, quick and easy meal ideas for when I get home with a cranky four year old and I am starving and she is clingy!
  • lulibell1987
    Options
    I would love more friends and the more tips the better! Mum to a 10month old. Feel free to add me anyone :)