Turkey day & Fball game

Options
Hi ya'll! So I'm pretty ervous about this weekend. I'm attending the UVA/VT game on Saturday, which with my family is an all day event. We tailgate as early as we can until the game and even a little more after. Our tailgating includes lots of yummy but oh so bad food and select beverages. After turkey day & the game I'm a little nervous of what the scale will say after attending both festivities. :\

Replies

• MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I love football rivalries! It sounds like a great time! Just enjoy yourself and take care of business the next day! It'll be ok, I promise!
  • Football_N_Guns
    Football_N_Guns Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Are you going to let the scale ruin the day? Don't worry about it. Enjoy the day and get back to your normal routines on Friday.
  • rlf58
    rlf58 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am nervous too! I'll be traveling home 4.5 hours for thanksgiving, and driving back the next day to go to the MSU/Ole Miss game. Like you, our tailgating events last all day, and there will be so many temptations!! I'm planning on running a 5k on thanksgiving day, and hoping to get up EXTREMELY early before our game to get a quick run or exercise video in. Good luck!!!
  • cheri0627
    cheri0627 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    We have season tickets to Michigan football, so I know all about the tailgating temptations.

I just try to keep my portion sizes down, and I've been drinking more water than beer this year. It's helped. Don't stress about it.
  • Hornet4Life
    Options
    Are you going to let the scale ruin the day? Don't worry about it. Enjoy the day and get back to your normal routines on Friday.

No!! I will just have to work even harder because I honestly want to enjoy myself knowing it's the last game I will be going to this season. Thanks :)