NSV . . 10 inches gone from my waist! : )

Options
So this morning, I received my annual health risk report from my workplace. I work at a hospital with a HUGE focus on wellness and I was absolutely thrilled to find out that my numbers from last year to this year have improved so tremendously that I am no longer even in the "at risk" category for any "dread" diseases (diabetes, stroke, CHF, etc.) Most of my numbers such as cholesterol, triglycerides and blood sugar went down at least in half.

But the biggest NSV yet . . I discovered that from last year to this year . . I have a lost a whopping 10 INCHES in my waist alone. Unfortunately, I never measured myself when I started MFP - partly out of embarassment/shame - but I know that I have definitely gone way down as far as pant sizes. Last year at this time, I was wearing womens 20's and some 22's . . now I have several pair of size 12's that fit me!!

I have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. : ) Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!