New to MFP/New Mom (Coincidence?)

New mom here after leaving a paid service for the same results. I was super skinny, then I got KU and had a really rough pregnancy (restricted activity/severe morning sickness/pre-e/PIH/bed rest). Needless to say, I'm trying to recover the body I lost. I went from a perfect BMI and marathon training to a not-so-great BMI and barley under 14m/mi. So, here I am, trying to save some $ and regain some sanity, and hopefully discovering the hot mama I'd like to think I am destined to be.

Kthxbai.

Replies

• Mother of a 2 year old and still holding on to half of the baby weight. I've lost 46 but I still have 25 more to go. I am now 180. I need help because I am an emotional eater.
  • THISisTARRAN
    THISisTARRAN Posts: 487 Member
    Both your ladies can do it! I'm a mom of 1 and I've gotten all the baby weight off plus some! I was already kinda big when I had my daughter. I was 240 when I got pregnant 279 when I had my daughter and now I'm 219! YOU CAN DO IT. Good luck!
  • I'm in the same boat, I had my first baby feb 2010 and my second sep 2011 I'm ready to get motivated and get this weight off...I know a lot of time hasn't passed since I had my baby but I feel like I've reached a weight plateu I need to get past