Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I bit the the bullet and joined Facebook....

Frost
Frost Posts: 312 Member
edited 4:25PM in Chit-Chat
Anyone from here on there? Seems like half the world has joined. My bestfriend from High School found me and urged me to join. She found a bunch of our old friends on there. I can't believe how much everyone has changed!

Replies

• Frost
    Anyone from here on there? Seems like half the world has joined. My bestfriend from High School found me and urged me to join. She found a bunch of our old friends on there. I can't believe how much everyone has changed!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Facebook is crack. :laugh:

Have fun! :drinker:
  • BIGGRAMMA
    BIGGRAMMA Posts: 2,273
    I am on FaceBook....most of my friends there are from my other site I used before coming here.....I am an old lady...but I like to play the games there...and send things to my buddies there....

I spend a lot of time there...but I have a lot of time...because I am retired.....:flowerforyou:
  • nguill6
    nguill6 Posts: 133
    Half the world (almost literally) is on Facebook! I am a social networking fiend- you'll be hooked in no time. I can't be near a computer without checking mine...
  • Frost
    Honestly, I probably didn't need another online addiction, lol. :laugh:
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member

says the addict! LOL!
  • Frost

says the addict! LOL!

WOW! :laugh: How do you really feel?
  • Yeah, my High School buddies also convinced me to join...........and now every week someone pops up with a new photo of me from 20 years ago. YIPE!! Ah, well...it's all good fun. Nice to keep in touch with people. Especially since we live all over the country now.
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    I have facebook! We all should make a MFP group on there :)
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    I have facebook! We all should make a MFP group on there :)

I think that there is an MFP group out there, try searching and see what ya find!! :happy:
  • Roxy34
    Roxy34 Posts: 146
    Oh Good Lord.....crackbook is an understatement, lol. Yikes! It becomes a part of daily living, like FOOD, lol.

Addicted! :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member

says the addict! LOL!

:embarassed: :embarassed:

Want me to send you a drink or a quiz?? :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • BIGGRAMMA
    BIGGRAMMA Posts: 2,273
    Facebook does have a group for myfitnesspal.......I just joined it......:flowerforyou:
  • Pardon the ignorance, but what is face book and how does one join?
  • NykkieC
    Ooh, I am totally joining it!!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Maybe it's just me but I find Facebook to annoying to navigate around! I like myspace better but I rarely get on there either. MFP is my addiction.
  • daisylou
    daisylou Posts: 118
    yes, it should be called crackbook. Just like margaritas.
  • NykkieC
    MFP is my addiction, too! It's pretty much like facebook, anyways. I can't stay off of here! :smile:
  • Frost
    I can not believe how many people I am back in contact with ion just on day from joining facebook. It's crazy!
  • soxygirl
    soxygirl Posts: 173
    I am definitely a Facebook convert . . . I stayed off way longer than most of my friends (never did MySpace when that was the cool thing), but now I'm on Facebook constantly. I'm in contact with old friends, I can easily share and see pictures of my friends/family who live far away (especially my godsons!), and it's a great social networking tool . . . MFP is quickly becoming my second most visited website, however. ;)
This discussion has been closed.