Sport Bra help!

Options
I am bigger chested and wondering what sports bra you would recommend. The champion ones at target do nothing. I need something that will keep them anchored down, to help back/shoulder pain. I am looking to use it while jogging.

Replies

• Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    36 D here, and I love Zella brand! It's at Nordstrom. I run, and do 30DS so these puppies really need to be strapped down ;)
  • JimieLou
    JimieLou Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I've found Champion ones at Scheels that work wonders....or you can order them online at Champion's website...I agree the ones at Target aren't that great, but they also aren't designed for bigger chested girls.....The ones I get are a bit pricier...$40 or so but well worth it.

I also found some at Champion's website that were on clearance for $20 that work really well.
  • PonyTailedLoser
    PonyTailedLoser Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I use the cheapest walmart brand and wear two of them.
  • jessilyn76
    jessilyn76 Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Check out Atleta.com. I just bought the Moving Comfort Juno. I have a larger chest and use it for running. It's fabulous!!
  • Scarlett_S
    Scarlett_S Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36D and have been a 38DD and I've always used the Under Armour sports bras. You'll pay about $50 but they are worth it. Occasionally, Academy puts them on sale for a little less than $40.
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort Juno or Fiona. Best bras ever. :)
  • k8wilson
    k8wilson Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I like the champion brand sports bras, but you have to get the high impact or maximum support type that are sized using your actual bra size. They keep mine locked down! Champion is even having a sale right now- http://www.championusa.com/workout-clothes/sports-bras-43553--1/maximum-support-bras
  • mrsher2
    mrsher2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Title 9 has some good sports bras for the large ladies. Their bras are rated for size and intensity of workout. They are pricy, but I have found I'd rather pay the money to have good bras than wear two cheap ones at a time (what I used to do). Two at a time does work, but it is SO freeing to be able to wear only one, even if it's a tight one.

I've also found recently that on my long runs even my best bras aren't cutting it with preventing chafing so I've been using body glide to keep the ladies from getting scraped up.
  • akbuilt
    Options
    Former 42DD (and still a solid C after losing almost all the weight) - I swear by the Moving Comfort bra. It's worth EVERY penny: http://www.amazon.com/Moving-Comfort-Womens-Fiona-Black/dp/B001AP3SEY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1321988208&sr=8-1
  • bmusic86
    Options
    Moving comfort !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! changed my life
  • Jbugs26
    Options
    Thanks for all the advice ladies! I will get started on some research :) I wear 2 cheap ones right now, but it's such a hassle!
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    Not quite sure where you are, im in the UK and got a really good one from a sports shop. Its a Lonsdale one :).. Im a 36DD and with me doing alot of dancing, jogging, gym and tye ocasional 30DS these bad boys need to be supported! Lol.. For extra support i wear my normal bra underneath it :)
  • RedHotHunter
    RedHotHunter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    ENELL

I am easily 36-38 F/G
    This bra covers me and holds me. I'll never buy anything else. It wasnt cheap but I'm honestly about to buy another one. I've never been so confident while working out as I am when wearing it.
  • lanamc70
    lanamc70 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort - Fiona
    I wear one for everyday!
  • juliep1974
    juliep1974 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I too am a fan of moving comfort, especially the FIona (I'm a 36D). The hands down best website for sports bras (especially for larger chested women) is Title 9 Sports - they aren't always cheap but they rate them in barbells so you know how much you'll jiggle. They sell a variety of brands - including Moving Comfort and the customer service is great too! I've called with questions and they've walked me through it. They have a couple of retail stores too.
    http://www.titlenine.com/