Friends?:)

Options
Hello:) My name is Dana! I am looking for support and accountability in order to stick with my diet and exercise plans. Anyone in the same predicament? I would love for you to friend me! We could all be supportive and encouraging to one another. I'm hoping to hear from you:)

Replies

• AArmstead1
    Options
    Hi Dana, I am new to MFP also!! Today is my second day... I would love to be friends!! Lets get going on the right track :-)
  • vtgirl77
    Options
    Feel free to add me, always looking for more accountability partners :)
  • hnjohnson007
    Options
    I'll be your friend! I join MFP back in June but got really lazy with it...now I'm in it for real! I need some friends to help keep me accountable too! I'm starting to log my food today and I'm going exercising after work! :-O
  • Platnex
    Platnex Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hey there Dana, feel free to add me (And anyone that wants to)

I wish you the very best in your weight loss :)
  • arosmith79
    arosmith79 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Welcome :)
  • Jbruick
    Jbruick Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Dana! I am Jeff and feel free to add me as a friend. I have been on this for 2 months and lost 32 pounds so far. :happy: Hope to hear from you soon.
  • jaimesuefit
    Options
    I've been around MFP for some time but not consistantly. I'm looking to change that.
  • gixy72
    gixy72 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome to MFP, if you or anyone else wants to add me feel free, need all the friends to help as pos
  • melzteach
    melzteach Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. I'm closing in on logging in for 365 days and I love to have more friends to motivate and help motivate me!