Ok, I've learned my lesson, make me skinny again.

Options
Why is this so hard this time around? It sure wasn't a challenge getting fat. I literally work my azz off day after day and it takes so much to get so little accomplished. Am I being punished? If so, wtf did I do? At least tell me that much so I decide if it was worth it. :huh:

Replies

• StartingAnewDay
    StartingAnewDay Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^^ What he said!!! waits patiently tapping foot...:angry:
  • BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options
    yup....I was just thinking the same thing this morning....
  • 23ahol
    23ahol Posts: 10
    Options
    You need an eating plan that works, and an exercise plan that allows you to work smart and not hard
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    It is easier to gain than to lose. It is easier to eat than not to. Chips taste better than celery. But the one thing I learned this past year is that anything good in life is always harder.

You can do this ! You seem like a strong minded opinionated individual..... just take that energy and apply it to weight loss.

Now put down your fork and and go work your *kitten* off !!!
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    You need an eating plan that works, and an exercise plan that allows you to work smart and not hard

I don't have an issue with working hard. I'd just like to see a little more, give this = get that.
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    It is easier to gain than to lose. It is easier to eat than not to. Chips taste better than celery. But the one thing I learned this past year is that anything good in life is always harder.

You can do this ! You seem like a strong minded opinionated individual..... just take that energy and apply it to weight loss.

Now put down your fork and and go work your *kitten* off !!!

Me thinks Cynthia is quite perceptive.
  • fatty2fit88
    fatty2fit88 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    So true man...my weight piled on without me even realizing and having a blast....enjoying life (doing nothing!)...and losing it requires thought, motivation and most importantly moving your *kitten*!!! haha wish it was as easy!!!
  • 23ahol
    Options
    There is only one answer to your problem...P90X!
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    There is only one answer to your problem...P90X!

We'll see about that.
  • 23ahol
    Options
    Thats what I'm talking about! Now you got your attitude back! Go get fit!
  • vger11
    vger11 Posts: 248
    Options
    Fight the white!

and of course, Put down the Dang Fork!
  • inspirem
    inspirem Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I so feel like this some days...WTF! For me hard work and dedication is going to be necessary for the rest of my life. I'm changing my lifestyle, to change my body for the better, for good! Work it man and it will work for you!

M