Hello ONEderland!

Options
I finally arrived to this beautiful place, and i am here to stay :D YAY for me!
It really cheers me up , because I have battled with a 7 weeks long plateau since mid September. It drove me nuts, as I was just 3 lb shy of my first goal of going below the 200 lb limit. I started to do some strength training 3 weeks ago just 2-3 times a week, and the scale started to move again. I am so happy with this. I increased my calories back to 1500, but I do not eat back my exercise calories anymore, but I also not doing lengthy cardio that burns a lot of calorie anyway.

Anyway, today the scale was 199.8 lb !!!! Last time I was in Onederlad was 5+ years ago, before my son. Now I go and get a 20 lb pledge from MFP, I deserved it ;)

Next step: reaching my before fertility treatments weights. :D

Replies

• charmainecurrie
    Options
    what a great feeling
    congrats!!
  • kanbiyume
    Options
    Wow congrats! The plateau sounds as if it sucked, but at least you got through it! :D Well done you!
  • eiferjenn
    Options
    Congrats! I too just took a plunge back into ONEderland! So, I know how great you must feel! Good job!!!!:drinker:
  • hjohns65
    hjohns65 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    good for you!!!! those plateaues are stinkers!!!!!!!!!!
  • jnd951999
    jnd951999 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I just got to onederland this week myself!
  • joycemhall
    joycemhall Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Congrats! It's a great feeling:flowerforyou:
  • karenp84
    karenp84 Posts: 119
    Options
    Well done!
  • redheadmommy
    redheadmommy Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys! I think MFP supporting community plays a huge role in my and many others achievements
  • nehushtan
    nehushtan Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ ♪♪♪ ø¤º°`°º¤ø ONEDERLAND! `°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°` ♪♪♪ ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
  • Nelly_J
    Options
    Congrats on making it to Onederland!!! Happy for you!!!
  • WalkingZero1
    WalkingZero1 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm trying to get back into onederland too lmao. I have 5 pounds to go.
  • CandiceS86
    CandiceS86 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and well done! :)
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! I hope to follow very soon!! Have messeaged a few people from this thread who are on the border to ONEderland (one side or the other) as I think it sounds like a great party! Continued great success, you are doing fantastic!! HOW exciting!!
  • missjelika
    missjelika Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    welcome to the club. that was my goal for so long I was ecstatic when i got here.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!