Lost 80% of my goal but didn't maintain it... Looking to beg

Options
My name is Sharon. I am 30 years old and married to a wonderful man.
I weighed 250 lbs in 2006. By 2009, I was down to 165. (I was almost at my goal weight.)
Then, I went back to school. I got my bachelors but gained back nearly 50 lbs doing it.
I have spent nearly a year kicking myself for letting this happen, but it hasn't made the weight go away.
Calorie counting, encouragement and exercise are what I need to help me get back on track!
I am looking forward to getting to know the members of this community.

Replies

• TWrecks1968
    TWrecks1968 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Did you do weight training? Lifting weights and running has been key in me keeping my weight off. Muscles will burn fat just by being there and being used.
  • ansinclair8
    ansinclair8 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on deciding to make your lifestyle change. I'm new to this site too, so feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like some support. In the last week I've found so many wonderful, supportive people on her, so you found the right place to come to start your journey :)
  • cbu23
    cbu23 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    This is a great site and will for sure help you get to and maintain your goals! Feel free to add me!
  • zumbalove29
    zumbalove29 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You CAN do this! I am new to this site too but there is so much support and kindness here with no judgement, only encouragement!!! :bigsmile: