weighing in.....

hiya

Do most people weigh weekly?

i normally do but i get disappointed if i dont like what i have seen so i was thinking about changing to 2 weekly or even monthly weigh ins

does anyone else do this? and have you found it benficial?
x

Replies

• crweaver23
    crweaver23 Posts: 4 Member
    I weight in sometimes everyday lolol but try once a week...Its hard for me to lose with the health issues I have so if I weight everyday and see it going down its like YES!! and if it is up it makes me want to work harder!!! So I vary!
  • hojo94
    hojo94 Posts: 140 Member
    I honestly do twice a week... Friday is my weigh in, but I also weigh on Monday to see how I did over the weekend... I find if I go to long with out doing it, I slip.
  • lexximan
    lexximan Posts: 322 Member
    I do everyday, only record it once a week though.
    It keeps me in line.
    If I had a bad day, not enough water too much sodium bad food choices the previous day.
    IT DOES show.For me at least.
  • julie204
    julie204 Posts: 130
    ive tryed weighing every 2 weeks doesnt work for me as i put weight on to long a time now i weigh once a week on a sat and log it on here i do weigh on a mon just to check whats happened on weekend as i find weekends difficult just so i can get back on track really i think its up to you really what your comfortable with i think a month is to long though good luck with your weight loss though:smile: