New People :)

Options
Hey, I gained around 10 pounds my freshman year, and I've been half assing the last few months in attempt to get it off. I'm giving myself a clean slate, and going all in starting today. I'm just looking for new friends and people to motivate me so I won't give up. Feel free to add me, and to everyone I wish you luck!

Replies

• divediva2
    divediva2 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I am "new again too" Joined in the summer, dropped off and back again.

This time I am making my goal more realistic, just a small amount 5% and then I will work from there.

Go for it! I am.
  • AWarpinski
    Options
    As someone who gained a lot of weight in college, keep up the hard work. Every day is the next day of your life and after college, you get old fast. Make good choices, eating a lot, not sleeping, and alcohol can cause some serious harm. But you are young enough that if you stay focused you can do this.
  • operationfatbastard
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    no more victim mentality, no more excuses, lets just get this done together..... I want people to say, OMG you look fabulous when they see me at Christmas!
  • StacyB150
    StacyB150 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    WELCOME! I'm semi-new. After I turned 35 I started packing on the pounds. Now I'm trying my hardest to get them off. I know its a struggle and support and encouragement really helps me. Plus, making yourself check in everyday gives you accountability. Feel free to add me if you want!
  • kthurlow
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the positive encouragement and advice. I'm really serious about making this happen. I know it's not going to be easy, but I need to do this to be confident in my own body. Sick of tight pants and feeling insecure in my own skin :( . If anyone has good exercises for arms and the love handle region please let me know. I'm trying to slim down my arms but not make them overly muscular.
  • operationfatbastard
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the positive encouragement and advice. I'm really serious about making this happen. I know it's not going to be easy, but I need to do this to be confident in my own body. Sick of tight pants and feeling insecure in my own skin :( . If anyone has good exercises for arms and the love handle region please let me know. I'm trying to slim down my arms but not make them overly muscular.

AMEN sister!

My jeans stopped fitting so I hid them, but now I've put them back in my draw, I'm not going to be secretly ashamed anymore, I'm proud of myself for doing something about it! Weekends are hard for me to eat well, I hope that I am strong enough to get through this one!