Cinnabon!! You naughty, taunting thing you!

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
I have GREAT willpower and can resist most things. I pray every day for this strength!

It is SO hard, walking into a mall that has a Cinnabon and walking past. I do it but that smell is intoxicating!!! I feel like I will gain weight just from smelling it!!

I just looked up the nutrition and ONE regular cinnamon roll is 730 calories and 24 g of fat. (according to DietFacts). They even calculated the WW Points for those that are interested...it is 16! LOL

I had a girls lunch/movie at the mall yesterday. (Yes, I was actually out by myself without my husband or toddler for over 6 hours!!!), I had a 1/2 turkey sandwich and bowl of black bean soup (with an apple) at Panera Bread and a bottle of water at the movie and walked past Cinnabon. I would say that is a success!!!

Ciao!
Tami

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I have GREAT willpower and can resist most things. I pray every day for this strength!

It is SO hard, walking into a mall that has a Cinnabon and walking past. I do it but that smell is intoxicating!!! I feel like I will gain weight just from smelling it!!

I just looked up the nutrition and ONE regular cinnamon roll is 730 calories and 24 g of fat. (according to DietFacts). They even calculated the WW Points for those that are interested...it is 16! LOL

I had a girls lunch/movie at the mall yesterday. (Yes, I was actually out by myself without my husband or toddler for over 6 hours!!!), I had a 1/2 turkey sandwich and bowl of black bean soup (with an apple) at Panera Bread and a bottle of water at the movie and walked past Cinnabon. I would say that is a success!!!

Ciao!
    Tami
  • squankish
    squankish Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Wow great job! That DOES sound hard to resist. I'm so proud of you! Hopefully I will be able to resist temptation as well. Vending machines and fast food restaurants are my enemy. >.<
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    And. . .they smell way better than they taste.

If I follow one possible commute pattern, I go through two subway stations that smell like frickin' cinnabon!

I can't have one on any level, but I still want one every time I smell it. They are the :devil: .
  • remerp
    remerp Posts: 7
    Options
    :cry:
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    i think that smell is a conspiracy, they make it on purpose to smell so good so you walk right in to eat half of whats on the shelves. your right subway is just the same, that bread smells ssooo good,

have you even made bread at home ? it would never smell so strong that you smell it half a mile away. they MUST do something to that bread or cinnabon to make it do that,

the worst thing of all, is that we know it and we still fall (well, fell) for it.
    be in control of your own brain and dont let them win !!!
    may
  • Catherinex
    Options

Ciao!
    Tami

Hah, I am so glad that you posted this as I too have to walk past a cinnabon stand right before I get into the supermarket. I have never tried one before but the last few times the smell was really tempting. Now I know about the calories there is no way I will glance that way again lol. So Thanks for the post!! :flowerforyou:
  • aslavich
    aslavich Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You know, if you really need the fix, they make a Cinnabon chap stick!!! :noway: Yes, I'm serious! LOL

Angela
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Im sitting here thinking......"I' m so glad I didn't eat the Cinnabon, I'm so glad I didn't eat that Cinnabon"

I was stuck at the Vegas airport for 4 hours when my flight was delayed.

BY the way....I even lost a 1lb while on vacation! Woohoo!:drinker:
  • picklesins
    Options
    Fantastic that you avoided the dreaded Cinnabon! I swear those things are deadly! Once you have one then you have to have two and then you're screwed!

Well done!
  • Eliyan
    Eliyan Posts: 115
    Options
    Ahahaha, oh man, you have no idea.

I work right beside one in the mall. ><
  • Drkrimage2
    Options
    WTG congrats to you especially when you wouldn't have had to share it with anyone that would have been the hard part for me. LOL

Keep up the great work.

Lonnie- Denver, COLO