TurboFire: Tell me it's worth it

Options
I went back 5 pages and found nothing and I'm too incompetent (read lazy) to use the search function.

...So. I started TurboFire today. I have 88 days to get ready for a beach vacation to Mexico. I used to work out 5-6x a week and it's been about 3 years since I've done that. I miss having my toned, sculpted legs etc. From what I've seen on the video and the pictures in the brochure, it seems like a great program! I lost 45lbs in 2005 using Billy Blanks and I was looking for something similar but new for myself to use this time around (read final time around) :)

What are your results? And if you can, post pictures please! If there are any challenge groups, please let me know and I'd love to get involved. I can tell this is going to be a difficult road for me to travel as I work retail and my legs are killing me on a regular basis:)

Thanks!

Replies

• katcena
    katcena Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    It is totally worth it! Great program. I do the Hiit workouts off and on even now in between my other exercises (trips to the gym, weights, zumba, etc) I had great results with the program. Wish I had pictures to share....but, I lost 3 inches on my waist, 4 on my hips, and 20 pounds in about 5 weeks with that program. That's the only recorded stats I have...sorry!
  • wbond
    wbond Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    My wife bought Turbo Fire and did the entire program. She lost weight and toned her body, especially her legs. Follow a good nutrition plan and push play everyday and you will see results!
  • sm423
    sm423 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I just started monday. I'm enjoying the workouts but it will definitely be awhile before I have the moves down, lol! And I am so sore, haha!! I'm juggling turbo fire and running 3-4 times a week, so I'm hoping for the best. Good luck to you!! :)
  • Quiing
    Quiing Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    It can get tough, but it's more than worth it! That HIIT-15 workout will have your body hot for 24 hours!!
  • thinnerisstronger
    thinnerisstronger Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Totally worth it. Not only is it an awesome workout, it's fun too! It's a challenge as well, I found, right in the beginning. But it's a blast!
  • killerqueen17
    killerqueen17 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I want it... but it's sooooo expensive.... grr :grumble:
  • badkison3
    Options
    So totally worth it!! I followed both the TurboFire workout and eating plan and had great success. I lost 22 lbs, but even better, I lost over 20 inches! I loved it and still love it. Once I got the moves down, it was so much fun. I find Chalene to be so motivating. I do have before and after pictures, but I'm not exactly sure how to post them.