Looking for friends :-0

Options
HI I am 43 and looking for friends to keep me going my journey is nearly over I only have 3 kilos to go to get to my goal weight but as I have learnt it never is over to keep it off so am looking for ppl that can pull me into line when the going gets tough and it will I am sure!!!

Replies

• gardenimp
    gardenimp Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Had to look up kilos vs pounds. LOL I have lost 57 pounds (25 kilos) and still have around 17 pounds (7 kilos) to go. I log everyday and try to comment on friends posts. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Hi,, I'm 46 and I've been on mfp since the end of January and I'm not going anywhere anytime soon lol so add me if you like. We can all use more cheerleaders along this journey and I'd be glad to help support you. It may get tough sometimes but have the attitude of never giving up:):)
  • sewedo1
    sewedo1 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm 47 and glad for you to add me.
  • capergal
    capergal Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Feel free to ad me too, I like to give support just as much as I like to get it!
  • pattyaw14
    Options
    hi,,
    friends are always a good thing esp when you need the help to stay on your goal.i have been on this program a week and so far have lost 9 lbs but have 60 at least to go.maybe more.the only exercise i do right now is work(superstore) and the glider when i can can right now.i have am injured foor which has kept me from doing more but i do the best i can right now.you keep up the good work and never give up no matter what.
    take care
    patty
  • stephaniesard89
    Options
    I'm looking for someone to keep me going as well! I would love to have a texting buddy for support, so feel free to text me! 443 786 8307
  • Hi113ry
    Options
    Hi! I'm 42 and have lost a total of 36 pounds so far. I am at the end of my journey as well, but in a way I've just started. I quit smoking four months ago and started to put the weight back on that I had lost while doing weight watchers. Just a week ago I stumbled upon mfp and have since fallen in love with it. I've already seen a huge difference and would love to make friends too who are inspirational and encouraging. Everything is better with a friend.
  • stephaniesard89
    Options
    Hi! I'm 42 and have lost a total of 36 pounds so far. I am at the end of my journey as well, but in a way I've just started. I quit smoking four months ago and started to put the weight back on that I had lost while doing weight watchers. Just a week ago I stumbled upon mfp and have since fallen in love with it. I've already seen a huge difference and would love to make friends too who are inspirational and encouraging. Everything is better with a friend.

I just quit smoking too and it has given me the worst sweet tooth!!! Any suggestions?!?!
  • luvinit
    luvinit Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm 41 and it'd be great to have some friends around the same age.
  • ChristineandRoxy
    ChristineandRoxy Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me every as a friend if you like!