Hello! REALLY getting started this time; Looking for frien

Options
My name is Tiffany & I'm 24.

I'm actually going to start getting on track here, and I would like to take a few friends on my journey. If anyone is interested, please let me know!

Replies

• luvinit
    luvinit Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi Tiffany, I'd be happy to to be your friend. We can do this!
  • MzBeauty2U
    MzBeauty2U Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Sure let's get started I am new as well!
  • ksweets1099
    ksweets1099 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome this is my first week and I would love to be a newbee with you and encourage one another to have healthier happy fit lives!! :-)
  • ifadoll
    ifadoll Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I agree! I am completely motivated and sick of putting it off! We can definitely do this!
  • alikat_56
    Options
    Hi I'm Ali. I started about a week ago. This site is great! We'll lose together!
  • Espichick11
    Options
    Hi Tiffany, I am new as well, only been on here 8 days, LETS DO THIS!!!!!
  • Cath20
    Options
    I have been here before, but gave up.....starting AGAIN. Ugh.....
  • eportes
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Yay! Others may think we're a little crazy to start MFP during the holidays, but I think it's just a head start. So yes, let's do this together! Anyone else?
  • ifadoll
    Options
    I feel the exact same way!

I feel that being able to motivate myself to start before the holidays means I'm really dedicated to try this!

(Plus, we are going to my husband's family for Thanksgiving, and it's a good excuse not to eat their food. They certainly aren't chefs! Haha!)
  • goodmonster
    Options
    I love new friends =) especially ones that aren't going to give up just because of the holidays!
  • latiMoore
    latiMoore Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    hi All,

Im Tanya im 21 years old, im a newbee at this also.. would love to have new encourgaing friends. anyone feel free to add me! :-)

@ eportes yeah thats what one of my coworkers told me today.. like why you didnt wait till after new years.. i said cuz i need to start a healthy lifestyle NOW. lol
  • littlemonkey1987
    Options
    Hi Tiffany & All,

My name is May, I'm 24 years old. I am on this journey for 4 days and hope to lose some weight before New Year.

I'll like to be friends with everyone and get motivated by you all.
  • Delcarlo24
    Options
    I'm in it to win it :) My hardest thing is working out in the morning when it is so cold lol :) But once I do it I feel glad that I did!
  • lisa_darlene9
    lisa_darlene9 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You are more then welcome to add me as a friend, I just started on here again last week myself.
  • alikat_56
    Options
    I'm really new. How do you add friends? :smile:
  • Carrie_D
    Carrie_D Posts: 120
    Options
    Friend me...we can do this together.
  • ifadoll
    Options
    For those wondering how to add friends, just click on our names and than there will be an "Add as friend" option!

Love the motivated friends I'm gaining!
  • valh12
    valh12 Posts: 13
    Options
    hey, you can add me as well!!