I totally sucked today!!!

Options
Just wanted to say that I totally blew it today!!!! Now Im sorry.:angry::happy: :angry: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Replies

• cryt11
    cryt11 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say that I totally blew it today!!!! Now Im sorry.:angry::happy: :angry: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options
    Don't be sorry. Do an exercise video or walk around the block and end your day feeling good about doing something.:flowerforyou:
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options
    Don't be sorry. Do an exercise video or walk around the block and end your day feeling good about doing something.:flowerforyou:
  • TexasMom
    TexasMom Posts: 70
    Options
    You did what so many of us do. Blow it. You blew one day and tomorrow is a new day that you get to make right.

Don't beat yourself up. Learn what the triggers were today and you'll find yourself stronger the next time those triggers raise their ugly heads.

Your doing great one day at a time. Keep it up.

Many Blessings,
    Nita
  • HealthyKt78
    HealthyKt78 Posts: 439
    Options
    One day won't kill you. Just don't let it happen again tomorrow.
  • cryt11
    Options
    Thanks. I would exercise but its 1035pm here and im beat. Got to get up at 5am
  • Missteshka
    Missteshka Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I feel ya girl! I feel like I have no self control. It's sad how one little thing can ruin your day. Hang in there. Make up for it tomorrow. :bigsmile:
  • Missteshka
    Missteshka Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I feel ya girl! I feel like I have no self control. It's sad how one little thing can ruin your day. Hang in there. Make up for it tomorrow. :bigsmile:
  • car34jojo
    car34jojo Posts: 29
    Options
  • eshwok45
    eshwok45 Posts: 21
    Options
    No worries, you're going to slip every now and again. :grumble:

Just do better tomorrow. Hang in there! :wink:
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    OMG me too!!!!!! For all the days I work hard at it today was one of those days:grumble: :grumble: How ever my dear lets give each other a hug and move on to tomarrow:flowerforyou:
  • kingkr
    kingkr Posts: 2
    Options
    I just logged in to write the same thing. Totally lost focus and ate whatever I wanted. It happens to the best of us and the thing is just to not let one day knock you off the overall path toward the goal.
  • heather93277
    Options
    Just get right back in the saddle... tomorrow's a new day :flowerforyou:
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    Just wanted you to know, you are not alone. After two whole months of aunt flow being MIA, she decided to make a grand entrance. I didn't even know what hit me until the second 100 calorie pack of Hostess chocolate cakes was devoured. It's not that bad when you're more regular and you can predict when you'll be having those cravings. That's generally when I would send home any junk food with friends and family or just throw it away. Because if it was in the house that night, it was totally in my gut by morning. Now, to help you feel even more better, here is an article that was passed along to me. It's a long read but save it and read it in spurts when you have time!

http://health.yahoo.com/weightloss-motivation/how-to-lose-weight-like-a-guy/prevention--23299.html

And no, I didn't make up for today with a workout. The debilitating lower back pain gave me a free pass for today. But only today.
  • cryt11
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Today is a new day!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: