A small one, but STILL awesome!

Options
jdp21
jdp21 Posts: 155 Member
Okay, so, this is probably lame, but I was so ecstatic. I've been around 214 lbs for the last like month now, and I just started this site last week and I've been so dedicated, and I've been honest in logging in my stuff, and I've been exercising (my leg and ab muscles are still sore!). And I hopped on the scale to see that I weighed 210 lbs! It's not much, but man, did it feel great. I didn't think I'd see some benefits so quickly. :-) I'm so happy.

Replies

• jdp21
    jdp21 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Okay, so, this is probably lame, but I was so ecstatic. I've been around 214 lbs for the last like month now, and I just started this site last week and I've been so dedicated, and I've been honest in logging in my stuff, and I've been exercising (my leg and ab muscles are still sore!). And I hopped on the scale to see that I weighed 210 lbs! It's not much, but man, did it feel great. I didn't think I'd see some benefits so quickly. :-) I'm so happy.
  • persian_dancer
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!! Keep it up!!! That is not lame at all! I wish I could do that in one week! you'll be at your goal weight sooner than you think! :drinker:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    OMG 5 pounds is EXCELLANT, that is a great loss, you should be ecstatic.....shoot I celebrate .5 pounds nowadays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • PixieFire
    PixieFire Posts: 45
    Options
    Good job! Now you know what it will take, so just keep doing it! It won't always be easy, but you know it's worth it!

-Pixie
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!! I needed to hear a success story about now! Keep up the amazing work:smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go, Keep up the great work. :flowerforyou:
  • lenmana
    lenmana Posts: 171
    Options
    jdp21 YOU GO! That's marvelous!

Lauramg...you are too sweet supporting everyone with good thoughts! You've done an awesome job too!

GOOOOOO!!! MFP'ers!
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    It IS awesome!
    :bigsmile:
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!