T&A plain n simple...

B2BB
B2BB Posts: 222 Member
edited October 5 in Fitness and Exercise
As you lose weight & fat, they decrease in size:( But there is good news!

T: Are primarily fat and breast tissue, unfortunately you can not increase the size unless you gain weight or purchase them lol. But the muscles under the breast can be toned, defined and built. And when that happens they stand a lil prouder, ya pickin up what I'm layin down??

A: A combination of 3 muscles. Muscles are able to be toned, defined and built up, and that includes the cheeks:)

Replies

• KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Hahaha!!! It's true. My T shrank, but my A firmed up and lifted more than enough to make up for it, haha. Yay strength excercises!!!! :D
  • soniaa777
    soniaa777 Posts: 126 Member
    i was joyful when my back boobs decreased, however i turned around and saw the same going on in the front.eeeek. i guess its a good trade off. you can always buy a good bra with help built in. :)
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    This made me giggle. Thanks :)
  • This is a great reminder. I've been a little bummed since all of my T's are disappearing lol. Those are the two things that I didn't want to lose!
  • KendaVSG
    KendaVSG Posts: 147
    T's are the one thing I have made sure to work on every workout. I didn't have much T to begin with, and with losing weight I'm afraid they'll disappear. lol. I got a great laugh at your post. Thanks!
  • Yeah, my "Ts" were definitely one place where I really didn't need to lose any weight, unfortunately it seems like those were the first things to shrink down.
  • I am right there with ya Pink! Both my T & my A shrunk with my weightloss, and I didn't want either one of them too! The good news is at least me belly shrunk with them!
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    my bra BAND size has gone down but cup size is the same...but I do like the perkier thought!

but my bubble butt is going away and I am VERY happy about that!
This discussion has been closed.