Bridal weight loss and nervous!

I just joined this web site! I'm getting married in 252 days and I want to wear a bikini on my honeymoon. I've lost weight before, but never kept it off...now I'm starting to have trouble loosing the weight. With weddign plans, the time for the gym just doesn't happen like I would like it to, so I'm focusing mainly on eating right and finding other ways of working out. I look forward to posting something that says I've reached my goal and ready for Mexico!!!

Replies

• kathyvdh
    kathyvdh Posts: 66 Member
    Welcome & good luck with the weight loss and the wedding plans. Just try to stay focused and don't be too hard on yourself. Drink plenty of water too. I think that's one of the most important things.

Kathy
  • cordialgreeter
    cordialgreeter Posts: 4 Member
    edited May 2016
    I am getting married in almost 3 months. End of August. I forced myself to buy a wedding dress. I didn't lose the weight I wanted to lose. I have a 2 months before alterations happen. So I want to lose weight of what I can in next 2 mos before the dress fitting.
  • ValkyrieLula
    ValkyrieLula Posts: 28 Member
    I've got a while before my wedding, but I'm working to getting into better shape for both my own wedding next year and my bestie's in a few months. I haven't gotten my dress yet (been looking at them, hoping to start shopping at the end of the year). My bridesmaid dress for this fall is being provided by my bestie since it's super low key (and she felt bad that I bought a dress for her last wedding that didn't work out).