The last time...

Options
Repeated attempts at trying and failing to lose weight mean I've rejoined this site and deliberately didn't add any friends. I feel like I'm letting my MFP friends down when I fail, but after being on here 'friendless' for a few weeks I am really missing the interaction!

This is absolutely the last time I join this site - because I'm not leaving it until I have reached my goal, even if i takes years! I only have a stone to lose so I don't know why I struggle so much to do it!

I would really appreciate friend requests from anyone who perhaps feels the same, and I'd love to be able to help motivate people at the same time.

I look forward to hearing from you :)

Replies

• Moms3Kwa
    Options
    I am glad to hear that you rejoined. We all have days we make bad choices. I had to learn to accept it move on and do better the next day. Hope to talk to ya soon!!
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    If you only have a stone to lose make sure you are not setting your goals too high. Losing 1/2 (half) a pound a week is the max you should aim for...see what calories that gives you and eat as close as you can to them...including at least some of your exercise calories.

I've seen clean eaters on here take 6 months to lose the last 10lbs...most had to UP their calories to do so

Good luck
  • Putthekettleon
    Options
    Friend request on its way! :smile: