Polar Heart Rate Monitor

Options
I just ordered the Polar F7 Heart Rate Monitor from Amazon! I'm so excited to use it! Does anyone have this one? If so, how do you like it?

Replies

• melbug25
    melbug25 Posts: 50
    Options
    I just ordered the Polar F7 Heart Rate Monitor from Amazon! I'm so excited to use it! Does anyone have this one? If so, how do you like it?
  • mkklutts
    mkklutts Posts: 13
    Options
    Good question, this is the HRM I have been looking at...interested to see other replies.
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I bought a Polar F6 a few weeks back... I :heart: it!!! its given me soooooo much motivation at the gym to burn a few more cals!! And its soo much more accurate than the machines as its working to your body!!

I hope you enjoy it as much as i do!!!

Katherine x
  • LaurenM30
    Options
    I have the Polar F4 heart rate monitor, and absolutely love it, so I'm sure you will love the F6 because it does even more than mine. Its such a motivation tool, its amazing! I've been working with a personal trainer for over a year now, and its nice to see how many calories you have burned and what your heart rate is while you are strength training.
    Enjoy!
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Love love LOVE:heart::heart: :heart: the F6, so I assume the F7 should be good for you.