A success story :)

Options
PatriNina
PatriNina Posts: 154 Member
So today I had a chat with a great MFP friend of mine, Barb, about the fact that are brains can't handle the fact that we are changing, for the better. I've never been skinny, I don't know how it feels or how I am supposed to notice that I'm not as big anymore. When I look in the mirror it's the same chubby girl staring back at me, but then I log in and review all the progress that I have made and see all the support that I get from some pretty awesome ladies and gents here ! I don't see the change , but I hope you will, and you'll be kind enough to open my eyes too.
Thank you all for being here and making this journey the most important and exciting thing that I've done for myself in a very long while ! :heart: :heart: :heart:
(PS: Hope the pics work lol )

9tk3ll.jpg

27y4ho0.jpg

353e3io.jpg

:heart:

Replies

• ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Your kidding right, you can't see it! You look Amazing.. goodbye Chubby Cheeks! you now have a long lean face!
  • CJK1959
    CJK1959 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Sorry hun, I can't see the pics, but I know you have been doing a great job....your ticker shows it and your food diaries look better and better! Keep at it, we tend to be our own worst enemies and biggest critics...you got this!! **hugs and smiles**
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Your face is an oval shape and now you can see that better :wink:

Great work! It is so hard to see your own progress. I struggle with that too.... keep at it and eventually you (and I and the rest of us with eyes that decieve us) will see the changes readily!
  • jagar07
    jagar07 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    awesome job! I really wish you can see what we see because I see a woman with an awesome accomplishment! way to go girl! :drinker:
  • ljb82
    ljb82 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    There's is defintly a diffrence! Congrats!!
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    You look great, keep up the good work :)
  • jilliebk
    jilliebk Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    that is the same way I felt, I felt like a foreigner in my body, but now I'm settling in. u look good!
  • GreenLifeGirl
    GreenLifeGirl Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great!!! Your face and body have both slimmed down!! Keep it up!
  • Angel87a
    Angel87a Posts: 113
    Options
    You're face looks so thin! Great job. Pat yourself on the back :) Keep pushin through :)
  • Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    You are looking great - you can see it in the difference in your body shape and your face also looks much leaner - great job :)
  • katelyn002
    katelyn002 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    i think you look great.. its so hard to see the change in yourself and you get un motivated, but trust me its showing, and it will keep showing :)
  • summersk
    Options
    I can understand what you mean about not seeing the changes, so what I have started doing is not looking in the mirror for the changes but rather looking at the way my clothes fit. Because clothes don't lie to you, they either fit or they don't its that simple!

By the way you look great.
  • jaysen05
    jaysen05 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You don't see change only because you see yourself everyday. Looking at the pix Stevie Wonder can see the chane in you.
  • TexasDarling09
    TexasDarling09 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    beautiful girl :) you really can tell a difference, especially in your face. keep going :)
  • StartingAnewDay
    StartingAnewDay Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    great job! keep it up!
  • Nicolelmbennett
    Options
    Just incredible - Keep doing what you are doing because it is soooooooooo working for you:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • jaci34
    jaci34 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job!!! You look awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!