Hello everybody

nehamah
nehamah Posts: 5
edited September 19 in Motivation and Support
This site is awesome! I 've been using it for couple month now but it's my first time posting.
I want to share something with you and see if someone could come up with the good advise for me.
When I first startes MFP in the winter i lost about 12 lb in a 6-7weeks. I went well. Then I started slacking (my husband came back from Irak, went for vacations, was too lazy or too tired, no reason really). Then I finaly got a grip on it. Started doing the right thing , went back to the gym, started losing again. Yerstarday was a good day I went to gym I run 4 miles on the treadmill, did a weight lifting slass ate my 1600 caloris. Was very happy with myself. And then at about 9 pm, when I was cleaning up my kitchen and packing kids lunches I started TO BINGE!!!!! I ate bread with creamcheese, bread with honey, some crackers and cheese((((( Tons of bad for you staff:explode: :mad: It could easely be 600 calories:mad: I an so mad at myself. It also feels horable in the morning. I feel hangover now. My stamack hurts from that overeating.But right now I want to analyse it. To see if I can avoid it next time.
I was not exstra stressed. It was a good day. I could have easily ask my husband , who was surfing the net in the next room to distract me, but I did not((((.
Binge eating and also mindless eating is the reason why I am so overweight. It happends pretty often. I have trouble controling it.
I am a stay-at-homemother of 4 kids (ages 3,5,7,10). My weight problems started when I immigrated to Amerika from Russia 14 years ago. Because Amerika has so much food choises and I like to eat and I dont know how to say no:embarassed:
Can you share your thoughts and experiences about the matter?
Thank you so much in advance:heart:
And please forgive my poor spelling and grammar.

Replies

• nehamah
    nehamah Posts: 5
    This site is awesome! I 've been using it for couple month now but it's my first time posting.
    I want to share something with you and see if someone could come up with the good advise for me.
    When I first startes MFP in the winter i lost about 12 lb in a 6-7weeks. I went well. Then I started slacking (my husband came back from Irak, went for vacations, was too lazy or too tired, no reason really). Then I finaly got a grip on it. Started doing the right thing , went back to the gym, started losing again. Yerstarday was a good day I went to gym I run 4 miles on the treadmill, did a weight lifting slass ate my 1600 caloris. Was very happy with myself. And then at about 9 pm, when I was cleaning up my kitchen and packing kids lunches I started TO BINGE!!!!! I ate bread with creamcheese, bread with honey, some crackers and cheese((((( Tons of bad for you staff:explode: :mad: It could easely be 600 calories:mad: I an so mad at myself. It also feels horable in the morning. I feel hangover now. My stamack hurts from that overeating.But right now I want to analyse it. To see if I can avoid it next time.
    I was not exstra stressed. It was a good day. I could have easily ask my husband , who was surfing the net in the next room to distract me, but I did not((((.
    Binge eating and also mindless eating is the reason why I am so overweight. It happends pretty often. I have trouble controling it.
    I am a stay-at-homemother of 4 kids (ages 3,5,7,10). My weight problems started when I immigrated to Amerika from Russia 14 years ago. Because Amerika has so much food choises and I like to eat and I dont know how to say no:embarassed:
    Can you share your thoughts and experiences about the matter?
    Thank you so much in advance:heart:
    And please forgive my poor spelling and grammar.
This discussion has been closed.