33 lbs Lost - 75 to go!!

Options
Hi All,

I just wanted to share my little sweet success. I am down 33 lbs since August 28th 2011. I have 75 lbs to go. And I'm feeling GREAT!!

4812981_7631.jpg

I have lost 3 more lbs after this pic was taken. So I'm at 225 lbs now. :)

Replies

• Homer3D
    Homer3D Posts: 318
    Options
    Congrats so far on your success. Keep up the good work!
  • kabloozi
    kabloozi Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Good job...Gorgeous!!!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You're beautiful!!! :flowerforyou:
  • LizzetteRamirez
    LizzetteRamirez Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Keep doing what you are doing cause its working!!!!
  • Marig0ld
    Marig0ld Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations!
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I cant wait until you get to ONEderland - it is a FANTABULOUS feeling!!
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Work it girl!!! You look fantastic! Keep at it!
  • FinerthanB433
    Options
    Girl, you look FABULOUS!!! Smokin hot! Congrats!
  • shad1018
    shad1018 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    You look great! Very good job, can I ask how tall you are? I have lost 32 lbs so far and have nearly the same ultimate goal. Curious if I am on the right track. I am 5' 6" ish

Susan:smile:
  • grannygethealthy1111
    Options
    Beautiful!
  • emmamcblain
    Options
    You look brilliant, congrats and keep at it :D
  • anodynewv
    anodynewv Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great steady consistent weight loss. The healthy way to get in shape. You are an inspiration for others to follow
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic! great work dear!
  • shellyc7182
    shellyc7182 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Holy crap, hot stuff! Get it, girl!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    WTG! I've dropped 33 too. It's a great feeling! I need new jeans again!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • NaughtyKnockers
    Options
    Awesome! Keep going! Your gonna look even more Beautiful! :)
  • brooklyngrannie
    brooklyngrannie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    first day, Monday 11/28/11. Any suggestions??
  • pangela13
    pangela13 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You can really see the difference keep up the good job.
  • nadiB
    nadiB Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    well done, you are doing great!
  • IvySummers
    Options
    Thanks Everyone!!. I am quite inspired with all the success stories on this website. I'm absolutely pumped and excited!! So I appreciate each and every comment and compliment. You guys are awesome and I'm truly blessed to have your support!. MFP FTW!!

shad1018: I'm 5'2. So a weee bit shorter than you. Ok, 4 inches shorter. lol. :)

hoppymom: Congratulations on your 33 lbs as well!! :D I'm so excited to buy new clothes!. I have quite a few jeans and outfits that I haven't even worn before because I've bought them too small. (Not on purpose! I just never wanted to accept the fact that I was that big!) I wore my favorite jeans the other day and so many people told me it was time to buy new ones. Even my scrubs are really baggy!. I kinda like feeling loose but it's defintely time!

brooklyngrann: Congratulations to you on starting your journey. I think the only suggestions I can make is never give up. You might have weak moments but know that you can always get back on that horse and keep riding. I have cut down portions, cut out sugary drinks and fried food. I still go out to eat with my husband but I make sure that I've studied their menu or nutritional information so that I can make the best choices possible. Instead of fries at the restaurant, I choose broccoli, my favorite. I bought a treadmill and have been walking every other day either 30 or 60 mins, depending on my mood. I do eat candy but I've even changed my selections. I look up every calorie on MFP!. It is very helpful and handy right on my cell!. So, just keep focused on your goal and you will get to where you want to be....eventually!. :) Good luck!

Once again, thank you guys and girls for the inspiring words and encouragement. I will be back on this Success Board when I've hit one of my goals of 180. Till then, I will be reading and following your successes!. Love ya'll!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!